ProcessWire Module Generator

@szabesz - I'd prefer it to be inline for quick access to the information (I also think its handy for beginners). I'll add a link to the applicable page though to learn more and see the actual license text.

Licenses don't often change (if at all), and it's not all that often that new ones get added to the list. The commits to their license files are only related to URLs, examples, and small fixes. Some new licenses were added, and I can easily keep track of those. But, I won't be linking it up to their repo because some licenses are just not applicable, and so they're excluded from the list.

PS, as much as this is going to be a production-product that I'll maintain, it's also a 'playground' of sorts for me to learn Vue.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The current generator uses an array for “permission”, which doesn’t seem right as the API docs state it needs to be a string… Which is correct? Also, if a permission is created via the “permissions” array, surely they would all need to be in “permission” as an array as well? This how I’m doing it in Jumplinks, anyway (hope I’m not wrong). Or perhaps “permissionMethod” should be used for multiple permissions? 

Some insight would be appreciated.

• Like 1