Real estate site

blad

Hello again everyone.

The latest web that I made for a real estate company www.grupoolmos.com. I am proud of code but not with the design. ; )

I created two modules for the backend. One based on jQuery datatables by soma for managing clients and relate properties (what the customer is looking ? What properties are available? ) This information can be sent by email , etc

Another module is for the dashboard (a simple module process) .

post-2447-0-83073300-1428957492_thumb.pn

post-2447-0-59055300-1428957502_thumb.pn

post-2447-0-62059500-1428957505_thumb.pn

post-2447-0-50092800-1428957495_thumb.pn

post-2447-0-45561100-1428957497_thumb.pn

post-2447-0-51077100-1428957499_thumb.pn

• Like 14

Nice to see what you've been up to blad - you've been very quiet lately - now we know why. Nice job - looks like a great custom admin interface you've built!

Is this a bug:

http://www.grupoolmos.com/inmobiliaria/piso-bien-amueblado-en-armilla/

post-985-0-32784500-1428986009_thumb.png

Looks like there is something wrong with that thumbnail slider's container width. I am on Chrome / OSX

• Like 1

Good job Blad, glad to see you back.

Off the record, in Spain lot's of Norwegians and Russians are looking for a House to buy. If you join forces with a real estate or work as an intermediate commissions on a sale vary between 2 and 5 % which can be quite profitable.

• Like 1

I was working at a startup with some friends and had no time.

Nice to see what you've been up to blad - you've been very quiet lately - now we know why. Nice job - looks like a great custom admin interface you've built!

Is this a bug:

http://www.grupoolmos.com/inmobiliaria/piso-bien-amueblado-en-armilla/

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2015-04-13 at 9.32.58 PM.png

Looks like there is something wrong with that thumbnail slider's container width. I am on Chrome / OSX

Thank you. Yes, It´s a bug , the second visit (cached) the image is at normal size . i don´t understand why. 

Good job Blad, glad to see you back.

Off the record, in Spain lot's of Norwegians and Russians are looking for a House to buy. If you join forces with a real estate or work as an intermediate commissions on a sale vary between 2 and 5 % which can be quite profitable.

Thanks pwired :)

All that backend modules you created look awesome and like a real bunch of work, nice job! but ugly as hell ;)

Thanks :S I must say that this design is not mine. The son of my client did that ... I made the bootstrap blocks and the real estate page "Inmobiliaria", the rest is not mine.

seems pretty cool.

The backend tabs and listings are custom code or based on some existing modules ?

could you give me some beginner advices ?

I try to code something similar for my own usage and at the same time learn a lot of ne processwire and code skills

• Like 1

I try to code something similar for my own usage and at the same time learn a lot of ne processwire and code skills :)

Just look at the core Process modules and see what they are doing and how it's implemented. ProcessPageEdit for example is a really great resource, even if it's kinda overwhelming in the beginning.

• Like 1

seems pretty cool.

The backend tabs and listings are custom code or based on some existing modules ?

I try to code something similar for my own usage and at the same time learn a lot of ne processwire and code skills :)

As LostKobrakai says are modules process. Other modules require DataTables by soma. As a first step you should see this page . Then you can download process modules and view the code. 

All that backend modules you created look awesome and like a real bunch of work, nice job! but ugly as hell ;)

Nice Great job! :)

Some parts are not that ugly. After all, adding a new skin is a minor thing compared to the whole development.

tsd & tpr. Are you brothers?