where can i add or install the field PageTitleLanguage?

sab

hi,

i'm trying to build a bilingual website. and it seems i'm missing a field called PageTitleLanguage. where can i find it and add it to my processwire? i tried Addfield and PageTitleLanguage was not there. The Preinstalled Processwire v2.5.3 was not multilingual and i installed two language related modules. and i don't know where to head for from there. since it's a newer version, probably the videos in the tutorial section for v2.2 wouldn't apply because a lot should have improved for 2.5.3, i guess?

btw, if anyone can change my username, then please change it to "sab". i requested in another post, but could be ignored as i marked that 'Answered'.

thanks.

Nice new avatar :)

Sorry I don't think I can change your username/screen name. Maybe one of the full admins can.

You need to install the language modules via Modules > Core. 

Languages Support is the first one to install and then install others as needed. Installing Languages Support - Fields will also install PageTitleLanguage

thanks. 

i got the change "Display name" option active now. however, it wouldn't let me change my name saying my password is incorrect although it's the password i use to sign in here. i signed up using a twitter account, maybe that's the case?

i got all those language support packages installed. but still i can't add a field PageTitleLanguage. it's not in the selectbox options when i try to add a new field.