Issues with Import and Export data form different file

Rishi

Hello Everyone,

I'm troubling with one problem in SQL Server, actually I want to import data from different file format such as txt, csv, sql etc and apply some filtration in it. After that export it into different file format. So I want to know whether any third party tool which performs such kind of functionality. Please give me your valuable suggestions.

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the forums Rishi. When you say "SQL Server", I'm thinking you are talking about Microsoft SQL Server, but let me know if I've misunderstood. I've never used SQL Server, so don't know what tools may be available for it, but I have to imagine there would be something like PhpMyAdmin. I think that a tool like that would do exactly what you are asking for.

Hello Rishi,

Microsoft SQL Server has an option to resolve this problem, if you want to import data form different file format, you have to use BULK Query Command. With the help of this you could import data from different file format. But in case using third party tool, there are lots of third party tool is available in market to resolve this kind of problem. Some famous tool are MindStick DataConverter, AutoConverter etc. MindStick DataConverter is a free charge tool so you could easily download and used it.

MindStick DataConverter Downloads Link: http://mindstick.com/Product/ProductDC.aspx

I hope it might be useful for you.