Getting 404 on save

Tyssen

I've recently had a problem crop up with pages using a certain template that was working fine before.

When I go to edit certain pages, I get returned to the same page I'm on, i.e. /processwire/page/edit/?id=XXXX but instead it displays the 404 template. And the data I'm entering or updating doesn't get saved.

The template only has title, multiplier, table and file fields attached to it. And the table field is also modified by the TableCSVImportExport module.

And it only seems to be happening to certain pages with this template, not all of them. :?

Does it work if you uninstall TableCSVImportExport? If so, what version of it are your running? I did just recently do some updates to it to support Table fields inside Repeater fields. I can't see why my module would be involved, but I would like to remove that as a possibility before we go further.

Saving the same entry on my local version of the site is fine so that's probably it.

But I've tried increasing post_max_size to 32 up from 8 but the problem remains. I don't think it's an execution time problem because the page goes to 404 within a couple of seconds of submitting the form.

That's currently set to 1000. The page has a table fieldtype of 8 column with 99 rows and a few other inputs so ~800 which is why I didn't think it would be the issue. But I tried increasing the limit to 2000 and resaved, and got the same result.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...