Dutch (nl-NL)

formmailer

Here comes the first draft in Dutch. It's a very rough translation and I probably need to work a while with the Dutch admin to find all my mistakes. :)

But I know there are more Dutch users here, so I guess others will find pretty quickly.

I'll upload the Dutch files to Github, so others can play with them as well and send a pull request if they like.

https://github.com/f...-nl-Processwire

/Jasper

Edit: added Github link

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi!

I realized that I am really behind regarding the Dutch translation. There were many new files to be translated, so I started working on them again.

I'll update the Github repository as soon as I've updated all translation files.

/Jasper

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

A new version will be released when ProcessWire 2.6 stable hits the store and will be tagged accordingly by release (both stable and dev). Many translations in the latest dev are done, but we still have a some on our list. Thanks Jasper for your work until now and thanks for transferring the repo.

• Like 1

If it's within the scope of a project: yes. We are currently working on a project which needed to be translated 100% from a client point-of-view. In my spare time I will translate the other part (except the ProcessWire specific terms likes templates, fields, etc). All (Dutch) developers know English ofcourse, but for sakeness of a 100% translated cms/framework it might serve a good cause.

• Like 1

Me neither. But recently I spoke with a few local designers/developers to whom it did matter. Then came along our client so it was a nobrainer because I could learn something along the way. Will text you to set a small meeting up.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

A new version will be released when ProcessWire 2.6 stable hits the store and will be tagged accordingly by release (both stable and dev). Many translations in the latest dev are done, but we still have a some on our list. Thanks Jasper for your work until now and thanks for transferring the repo.

Hi Arjen, can you tell me where do i find the Nl language pack for the 2.6 version?

I added the NL language and your files but seems that i cannot get why on the Dutch language i don't have the /nl in urls.

What i'm trying to acheive is to keep the admin in English but the frontend to have in in EN NL DE

• 3 months later...

Hey B3ta, apologies for replying awfully late. I was on holiday when you posted and it seems I lost track of it. These files are for translating the back-end. For completeness sake: you can download the Dutch translation files from GitHub. I wonder why it's gone (has it ever been there) from the Language Packs in the modules directory. I will add it again.

If you want to enable the front-end you can install and inspect the multilangual profile. It's a great start on how to work with different languages in the front-end. If you have any questions: do ask.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

Hi Arjen,

I know it doesn't state to support PW 3.0 on the module page, but is it difficult to adapt the language pack so it will support 3.0? I now get an installation error. Would be nice if it would install and run on PW 3.0 too. Thanks for all your effort!

Jan