apeisa

Finnish (fi-FI)

All translations for 3rd party modules are deleted from the repository. Hopefully we'll find a place for these poor JSON files too  :'(

• Like 1

What if we would have two branches - master and broad

Master contains all core translations and is kept up to date with current PW master branch.

Broad contains master + all site related translations (paid and 3rd party modules).

Commits to core translations are always made to master branch and then rebased into broad when merged.

Before merging commits that relate to the new PW version, tags would be added, thus making it easy to download snapshot of version specific language package. Versions wouldn't be editable but at least available.

If we want to get serious, we could also have dev branch to keep up to date with current PW dev but probably we'll do just fine without it.

Thoughts?

Fokke, superb job with translations!

Only tthing I was wondering was "perhe" at template edit, since we don't have children and parents. I couldn't come up with anything better though :)

• Like 1

Roope: might work. Other option would be having separate repo that contains all third party module translations. And then of course option to maintaining them all separately. Not sure which way I prefer.

Glad you like it!

This "family" was one of the hardest terms, and "perhe" sounds awful  :)  This will be changed immediately when we find a better translation.

The current version covers a lot of 3.x stuff. Is there something in particular what you are missing?

Since PW3 is now released as stable, maybe it's a good time to publish another release of the pack.

Hi!

I just pushed a new bunch of updates for PW 3.0.36 and drafted a new release. We are slowly reaching 100 % :frantics:

Any fixes or additions are welcome!

Have a nice weekend!

• Like 2

Pushed another update. All strings are now translated! 😱

• Like 3