Jump to content

FieldtypeFontIconPicker


ukyo

Recommended Posts

@adrian I made the modules refresh, then in the admin I get:

fieldtypefonticonpicker03.thumb.png.77a37ec62cfbde240ede7b0cc436895d.png

To temporarily solve the problem, I renamed the module directory from /.../site/modules/FieldtypeFontIconPicker to /.../site/modules/.FieldtypeFontIconPicker (note: the point).

I also tried to clear compiled files in Admin > Modules > Site, even manually with a file manager software, but this didn't solved the problem.

I'd like to reinstall FieldtypeFontIconPicker but how to unistall a module that is currently used (PW doesn't allow this)?

 

@ukyo Linux OS - PHP v7.2 - PW v3.0.148

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@LAPS - try looking at the modules database table and see if there are two entries for the module. Look for two copies of the module's files in site/modules - check to make sure that there isn't one inside the folder of another module (in case you might have drag/dropped it accidentally.

It will be a bit messy for a couple of admin reloads / module refreshes, but you could empty the cache database table.

You can't uninstall a module for a field without removing the field.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@adrian

1 hour ago, adrian said:

Look for two copies of the module's files in site/modules - check to make sure that there isn't one inside the folder of another module (in case you might have drag/dropped it accidentally.

In the /site/modules/ folder I have subfolders FieldtypeFontIconPicker and MarkupFontIconPicker.

 

1 hour ago, adrian said:

@LAPS - try looking at the modules database table and see if there are two entries for the module.

Following is the content of the modules database table relating FontIconPicker and the default PW icon field:

fieldtypefonticonpicker04.png.cd74b56918b22bdf2cb2a39383bf6a18.png

And here is the result of the SQL search SELECT * FROM `database_name`.`caches` WHERE ( CONVERT( `name` USING utf8 ) LIKE '%FontIconPicker%' OR CONVERT( `data` USING utf8 ) LIKE '%FontIconPicker%' OR CONVERT( `expires` USING utf8 ) LIKE '%FontIconPicker%'):

fieldtypefonticonpicker05.png.b3860144d0db1fb250aea4e3bd4a0d72.png

  

1 hour ago, adrian said:

[...] but you could empty the cache database table

In the caches database table, can I safely delete the resulting rows to check if this resolves the problem?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@adrian It doesn't work even clearing the caches database table. I get the same error:

Compile Error: Cannot declare class MarkupFontIconPicker, because the name is already in use (line 10 of /.../home/site/assets/cache/FileCompiler/site/modules/FieldtypeFontIconPicker/MarkupFontIconPicker.module)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Did you ever empty out the cache/FileCompiler directory like I suggested above? If that doesn't work, I think you really need to search around and make sure there isn't a second copy of the module somewhere in the /site/modules directory.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, adrian said:

Did you ever empty out the cache/FileCompiler directory like I suggested above?

Yes, I did.

 

13 minutes ago, adrian said:

If that doesn't work, I think you really need to search around and make sure there isn't a second copy of the module somewhere in the /site/modules directory.

I just come up that the folders /site/modules/FieldtypeFontIconPicker and /site/modules/MarkupFontIconPicker have the same content (same file structure and same files):

fieldtypefonticonpicker06b.png.5c6a7200c4646ce0b335b4043110b911.pngfieldtypefonticonpicker06a.png.8f8bbe06cfb00bf256724d4aa28ba178.png

Maybe the problem is this. If so, what should really be the content in those two folders?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, adrian said:

The MarkupFontIconPicker folder should not exist - just delete that and you'll be fine 🙂

@adrian I deleted the MarkupFontIconPicker folder and I no longer get the error. Thank you! 🙂

It was my fault in trying to solve things 😕 as of the original issue: in the Edit Field > Input > Icon library, the libraries (IconPicker.*.php) are not loaded.

Is there any reason for having no loaded libraries (note: I haven't added any new libraries, I'm just using the default ones)?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, LAPS said:

@adrian I deleted the MarkupFontIconPicker folder and I no longer get the error. Thank you! 🙂

It was my fault in trying to solve things 😕 as of the original issue: in the Edit Field > Input > Icon library, the libraries (IconPicker.*.php) are not loaded.

Is there any reason for having no loaded libraries (note: I haven't added any new libraries, I'm just using the default ones.)?

Can you check paths are true on your server ? on this line :

https://github.com/trk/FieldtypeFontIconPicker/blob/master/FieldtypeFontIconPicker.module#L43

@bernhard have similar error with my other Mystique module

 

Repo function line : https://github.com/trk/Mystique/blob/next/Mystique.module.php#L88

I can't find the issue. On my mac (macos mojave with valet (php 7.4.3)) and on my server (centos 7.7 with php (7.3)) i can't see this issue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@ukyo I haven't had time to look into that issue, but I'd highly recommend that you use the built in file tools of ProcessWire - that minimizes the risk of such errors and if there are still any bugs we can fix them globally on one place once for all.

It's as simple as using $this->files->find(...) in your module, see https://github.com/BernhardBaumrock/RockTabulator/blob/6670f2647fcbbb1f5ad4c5237ea9fd03b8899315/InputfieldRockTabulator.module.php#L52-L58 for example.

See also https://processwire.com/api/ref/wire-file-tools/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ukyo said:

Can you check paths are true on your server ? on this line :

https://github.com/trk/FieldtypeFontIconPicker/blob/master/FieldtypeFontIconPicker.module#L43

About the $paths in the code you linked:

echo wire("config")->paths->siteModules . "**/configs/IconPicker.*.php";

// output is: /..../site/modules/**/configs/IconPicker.*.php


// (manual :)) matching is:
//
//   ftp://.../site/modules/FieldtypeFontIconPicker/configs/IconPicker.fontawesome.php
//   ftp://.../site/modules/FieldtypeFontIconPicker/configs/IconPicker.ionicicons.php
//   ftp://.../site/modules/FieldtypeFontIconPicker/configs/IconPicker.uikit.php



echo wire("config")->paths->templates . "configs/IconPicker.*.php";

// output is: /.../site/templates/configs/IconPicker.*.php

// no matching:
//
//   "No such file or directory"

 

1 hour ago, bernhard said:

[...] recommend that you use the built in file tools [...]

🙂

@ukyo please consider refactoring $pathss definition ASAP. 😉

$path = $this->wire("config")->paths->siteModules . "**/configs/Mystique.*.php";
$path .= "," . $this->wire("config")->paths->templates . "configs/Mystique.*.php";

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, bernhard said:

@ukyo I haven't had time to look into that issue, but I'd highly recommend that you use the built in file tools of ProcessWire - that minimizes the risk of such errors and if there are still any bugs we can fix them globally on one place once for all.

It's as simple as using $this->files->find(...) in your module, see https://github.com/BernhardBaumrock/RockTabulator/blob/6670f2647fcbbb1f5ad4c5237ea9fd03b8899315/InputfieldRockTabulator.module.php#L52-L58 for example.

See also https://processwire.com/api/ref/wire-file-tools/

How to use core files()->find() function like php glob() function ?

https://github.com/trk/FieldtypeFontIconPicker/blob/master/FieldtypeFontIconPicker.module#L50

15 hours ago, LAPS said:

About the $paths in the code you linked:


echo wire("config")->paths->siteModules . "**/configs/IconPicker.*.php";

// output is: /..../site/modules/**/configs/IconPicker.*.php


// (manual :)) matching is:
//
//   ftp://.../site/modules/FieldtypeFontIconPicker/configs/IconPicker.fontawesome.php
//   ftp://.../site/modules/FieldtypeFontIconPicker/configs/IconPicker.ionicicons.php
//   ftp://.../site/modules/FieldtypeFontIconPicker/configs/IconPicker.uikit.php



echo wire("config")->paths->templates . "configs/IconPicker.*.php";

// output is: /.../site/templates/configs/IconPicker.*.php

// no matching:
//
//   "No such file or directory"

 

🙂

@ukyo please consider refactoring $pathss definition ASAP. 😉


$path = $this->wire("config")->paths->siteModules . "**/configs/Mystique.*.php";
$path .= "," . $this->wire("config")->paths->templates . "configs/Mystique.*.php";

 

If you don't have custom icons inside templates folder result look like ok.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, ukyo said:

Module working, but not on your side 😞. I created a next branch on github repo can you download next branch and test it ?

https://github.com/trk/FieldtypeFontIconPicker/tree/next

@ukyo For sure!

Just reassure me on what to make possibly without uninstalling the module since it's used in many templates and populates many pages e.g. can I just copy-paste the files from the repo to the /.../site/modules/FieldtypeFontIconPicker folder?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, LAPS said:

For sure!

Just say to me what I've to make possibly without uninstalling the module since it's used in many templates and populates many pages e.g. can I just copy-paste the files from the repo to the /.../site/modules/FieldtypeFontIconPicker folder?

Copy / Paste files enough

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Steps I performed:
1. FieldtypeFontIconPicker files uploaded.
2. Admin > Modules > Clear compiled files run.
3. Admin > Modules > Refresh run.
4. Browser cache cleared (one never knows).
5. Steps 2 to 3 repeated once again, and again.

Result:
It doesn't work: in the Edit Field > Input > Icon library the libraries (IconPicker.*.php) are not loaded as described in the original issue😔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, LAPS said:

Steps I performed:
1. FieldtypeFontIconPicker files uploaded.
2. Admin > Modules > Clear compiled files run.
3. Admin > Modules > Refresh run.
4. Browser cache cleared (one never knows).
5. Steps 2 to 3 repeated once again, and again.

Result:
It doesn't work: in the Edit Field > Input > Icon library the libraries (IconPicker.*.php) are not loaded as described in the original issue😔

I added prev brach on github repo, this repo is previous version of module, you can use it. I will try to fix your problem, but let me know your server or computer software versions.

https://github.com/trk/FieldtypeFontIconPicker/tree/prev

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ukyo said:

How to use core files()->find() function like php glob() function ?

You would have to do that manually (eg via foreach and strpos). But glob() doesn't seem to be the culprit as it just works correctly in the tracy console on my windows computer:

hN56ztU.png

The find() finds all php files, the glob() finds only the .controller.php files... I'll have to look into that soon. I can understand that it is hard to debug when you don't have the problem yourself 😄 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

    • By Sebi
      AppApiFile adds the /file endpoint to the AppApi routes definition. Makes it possible to query files via the api. 
      This module relies on the base module AppApi, which must be installed before AppApiFile can do its work.
      Features
      You can access all files that are uploaded at any ProcessWire page. Call api/file/route/in/pagetree?file=test.jpg to access a page via its route in the page tree. Alternatively you can call api/file/4242?file=test.jpg (e.g.,) to access a page by its id. The module will make sure that the page is accessible by the active user.
      The GET-param "file" defines the basename of the file which you want to get.
      The following GET-params (optional) can be used to manipulate an image:
      width height maxwidth maxheight cropX cropY Use GET-Param format=base64 to receive the file in base64 format.
    • By MarkE
      This fieldtype and inputfield bundle was built for storing measurement values within a field, rendering them in a variety of formats and converting them to other units or otherwise modifying them via the API.
      The API consists of a number of predefined functions, some of which include...
      render() for rendering the measurement object, valueAs() for converting the value to another unit value, convertTo() for converting the whole measurement object to different units, and add() and subtract() for for modifying the stored value by the value (converted as required) in another measurement. In the admin the inputfield includes a checkbox (which can be optionally disabled) for converting values on page save. For an example if a value was typed in as centimeters, the unit was changed to metres, and the page saved with this checkbox selected, said value would be automatically converted so that e.g. 170 cm becomes 1.7 m.

      A simple length field using Fieldtype Measurement and Inputfield Measurement.
      Combination units (e.g. feet and inches) are also supported.
      Please note that this module is 'proof of concept' at the moment - there are limited units available and quite a lot of code tidying to do. More units will be added shortly.
      See the GitHub at https://github.com/MetaTunes/FieldtypeMeasurement for full details and updates.
    • By tcnet
      File Manager for ProcessWire is a module to manager files and folders from the CMS backend. It supports creating, deleting, renaming, packing, unpacking, uploading, downloading and editing of files and folders. The integrated code editor ACE supports highlighting of all common programming languages.
      https://github.com/techcnet/ProcessFileManager

      Warning
      This module is probably the most powerful module. You might destroy your processwire installation if you don't exactly know what you doing. Be careful and use it at your own risk!
      ACE code editor
      This module uses ACE code editor available from: https://github.com/ajaxorg/ace

      Dragscroll
      This module uses the JavaScript dragscroll available from: http://github.com/asvd/dragscroll. Dragscroll adds the ability to drag the table horizontally with the mouse pointer.
      PHP File Manager
      This module uses a modified version of PHP File Manager available from: https://github.com/alexantr/filemanager
       
    • By tcnet
      This module implements the website live chat service from tawk.to. Actually the module doesn't have to do much. It just need to inserted a few lines of JavaScript just before the closing body tag </body> on each side. However, the module offers additional options to display the widget only on certain pages.
      Create an account
      Visit https://www.tawk.to and create an account. It's free! At some point you will reach a page where you can copy the required JavaScript-code.

      Open the module settings and paste the JavaScript-code into the field as shown below. Click "Submit" and that's all.

      Open the module settings
      The settings for this module are located int the menu Modules=>Configure=>LiveChatTawkTo.

       
    • By tcnet
      Session Viewer is a module for ProcessWire to list session files and display session data. This module is helpful to display the session data of a specific session or to kick out a logged in user by simply delete his session file. After installation the module is available in the Setup menu.

      The following conditions must be met for the module to work properly:
      Session files
      Session data must be stored in session files, which is the default way in ProcessWire. Sessions stored in the database are not supported by this module. The path to the directory where the session files are stored must be declared in the ProcessWire configuration which is by default: site/assets/sessions.
      Serialize handler
      In order to transform session data easier back to a PHP array, the session data is stored serialized. PHP offers a way to declare a custom serialize handler. This module supports only the default serialize handlers: php, php_binary and php_serialize. WDDX was dropped in PHP 7.4.0 and is therefore not supported by this module as well as any other custom serialize handler. Which serialize handler is actually used you can find out in the module configuration which is available under Modules=>Configure=>SessionViewer.

      Session data
      The session data can be displayed in two different ways. PHP's default output for arrays print_r() or by default for this module nice_r() offered on github: https://github.com/uuf6429/nice_r. There is a setting in the module configuration if someone prefers print_r(). Apart from the better handling and overview of the folded session data the output of nice_r() looks indeed nicer.

      Links
      ProcessWire module directory
      github.com
×
×
  • Create New...