LostKobrakai

InputfieldChosenSelect

HI,

I am trying to use the Inputfield Chosen Select Multiple in a page reference field that is used in a repeater
and when I add a new items to the repeater the multiple select is not rendered, it only shows a multiple select box.

I think that the javascript code that renders the field is not triggered after the Ajax load
because when turning off the Ajax functionality.

Is there a way to make it possible to render the field in a repeater?

Thank you

I just forked the module and added support for repeaters (only on the multi select inputfield for now); it basically involves 2 steps - changing the module code to use mostly the renderReady method instead of render(), and then some small update to the js file to init the field on the necessary events, which for the sake of brevity also involves moving the init code into its own function var... I submitted a pull request; in the meantime if you need this to work now, you can try the forked version  https://github.com/outflux3/InputfieldChosenSelect

• Like 4

Small CSS Border (left) issue using UIKit AdminTheme
59b8fd6e7f3a4_Bildschirmfoto2017-09-13um11_37_55.jpg.1cb56cf819997d0af970ca27f6d8ca95.jpg

adding this to the multi's css file fixes it:

.AdminThemeUikit .chosen-container:not(.chosen-container-active) {
  position: initial;
}

after more testing i can do a pull request to have that added to the module...

• Like 1

Hi,

Do someone know a way to use ChosenSelect in form builder to use pages? A hook maybe?      

I just have the option to type manually text, and however I want pages (as we can use in backend).

Thanks

Mel

Sélection_213.png

10 hours ago, mel47 said:

Do someone know a way to use ChosenSelect in form builder to use pages? A hook maybe?      

I just have the option to type manually text, and however I want pages (as we can use in backend).

you just have to use a regular multi select, and then init that with the chosen JS on your form; In other words you wouldn't setup the formbuilder field to use chosen select, you would setup a page select multiple with a InputfieldSelectMultiple as the input; then you would config add the chosen assets from within your formbuilder.inc file in your templates folder, using either a conditional or a switch statement; you would also need to add a init js file that would init the inputfield.. (see https://harvesthq.github.io/chosen/ for examples)

• Like 3

On 19/12/2017 at 10:49 AM, Macrura said:

you just have to use a regular multi select, and then init that with the chosen JS on your form; In other words you wouldn't setup the formbuilder field to use chosen select, you would setup a page select multiple with a InputfieldSelectMultiple as the input; then you would config add the chosen assets from within your formbuilder.inc file in your templates folder, using either a conditional or a switch statement; you would also need to add a init js file that would init the inputfield.. (see https://harvesthq.github.io/chosen/ for examples)

ok thanks. I will examine this later as it not so "out-of-box" solution. :-)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BitPoet
      Since I was stuck to my flat today I took up a wish and rolled a Process module / CKEditor plugin combo that adds @-autocomplete like the mentions here in the forum to CKEditor fields. It's configurable, but only in module settings for now, the positioning of the select list is quite off and there's still some visual work to be done, so it is in early alpha state.
      Nonetheless, if you want to take a look, here it is:
      https://github.com/BitPoet/ProcessMention

After installation, you may want to look into the "Additional selector" entry in the module's settings. You will most likely want to limit results to certain templates there.

Edit: Updated to version 0.0.30 with fixed positioning of the dropdown.
      Edit2: Settings are configurable in field context now. If pwmentions is enabled, the according settings are shown on the "Input" tab.

• By thuijzer
      https://github.com/thuijzer/processwire-FieldtypeBusinessHours
      Fieldtype Business Hours
      ProcessWire Fieldtype for entering business hours (opening hours)

Input format
      Leave a day empty when closed on that day
      Times are in 24 hour format.
      9:00-12:00 9:00-12:00, 13:00-17:30 16:00-2:00  
      Usage in templates
      Days are from 1 to 7 where 1 is Monday and 7 is Sunday (ISO-8601)
      echo $page->field_name->isNowOpen() ? 'Now open' : 'Now closed'; if($page->field_name[1] == null) { echo 'Closed on Monday'; } if($page->field_name[2]->inRange('11:00')) { echo 'Tuesday at 11:00 open'; } echo $page->field_name[1]; echo $page->field_name[1]->getEntries()->getFrom()->format('H:i');  
    • By hellomoto
      I was working on this:
      class PWCRM extends WireData implements Module { public static function getModuleInfo() { return array( 'title' => 'Client Relationship Management', 'version' => .001, 'singular' => true, 'autoload' => true ); } public function init() {} public function ready() { $this->pages->addHookBefore('render', $this, 'accessHook'); $this->pages->addHookAfter('render', $this, 'hookAfterPageRender'); } public function accessHook(HookEvent $event) { $page = $this->wire('page'); if (!strpos($page->template->tags, 'crm')) return; if (!$this->wire('user')->hasRole('crm')) $this->wire('session')->redirect($this->wire('config')->urls->login);//throw new Wire404Exception(); } public function hookAfterPageRender(HookEvent $event) { $page = $event->object; echo $page->template->tags; if (!strpos($page->template->tags, 'crm')) return; echo $this->wire('config')->urls->templates; include_once($this->wire('config')->urls->templates.'functions.inc'); $pagehtml = $event->return; $pagehtml = str_replace( '</head>', '<link id="css_crm" rel="stylesheet" href="'.$this->wire('config')->urls->templates.'css/crm.css"> </head>', $pagehtml ); $event->return = $pagehtml; //$event->replace = true; } } I have tried placing the hooks into the init() function, and more... Neither method is effective. The echoes now output, but no redirection (although I have the access settings for the top-level template for this set to render a 404 for underprivileged users, which it does, overriding this, but nonetheless this should work aside from that.
      Then I wrote this up quick:
      <?php namespace ProcessWire; class MaintenanceMode extends WireData implements Module { public static function getModuleInfo() { return array( 'title' => 'Maintenance Mode', 'version' => 1, 'summary' => 'Disables the website frontend for non-superusers.', 'singular' => true, 'autoload' => true, 'permanent' => false ); } public function init() { $this->addHookBefore('Page::render', $this, 'displayDecide'); } public function displayDecide($event) { $page = $event->object; if ($page->template == 'admin' || $this->wire('user')->hasRole('superuser')) return; // replace the method hooked $event->replace = true; $event->return = "Patience please while we undergo some brief maintenance work."; } } which likewise avails nothing. What the hell is my problem here? 
    • By adrian
           Tracy Debugger for ProcessWire
      The ultimate “swiss army knife” debugging and development tool for the ProcessWire CMF/CMS

Integrates and extends Nette's Tracy debugging tool and adds 30+ custom tools designed for effective ProcessWire debugging and lightning fast development
      The most comprehensive set of instructions and examples is available at: https://adrianbj.github.io/TracyDebugger
      Modules Directory: http://modules.processwire.com/modules/tracy-debugger/
      Github: https://github.com/adrianbj/TracyDebugger
      A big thanks to @tpr for introducing me to Tracy and for the idea for this module and for significant feedback, testing, and feature suggestions.