I am in love.

chadamas

Hello, all! 

Sorry if this should be in another forum, but I didn't see one for general introductions, testimonials, and the like. I actually don't need help yet (the documentation and existing forum threads have already been immensely helpful), but I am just finishing up my first project using ProcessWire and felt the need to come here and say thanks. 

I've been designing/developing websites for several years now, and this is by far the most intuitive CMS I've used...from both a development and end-user standpoint. I just showed my most recent client the backend a couple of days ago and he was amazed at how easy it was for him to update content. 

So, thank you!

• Like 24

lol I was hoping to see a romantic story literally. same here the UI is so superb and the admin alot of thought into it. 

Haha, sorry about that. I knew that title was misleading, but used it anyway!

Great to hear.

What were you using before?

Wordpress more than anything else, but I've tried several over the years. Drupal and Joomla (of course), CMS Made Simple, Textpattern, a couple of flat-file systems...for two projects I even built a basic CMS on top of forum software (SMF and MyBB). I think my search might be over, though. :)

Thank you all for the warm welcome! 

• Like 6