404 page not working

icreation

From a fresh installation of PW2.5 with a profile that I made I get the following error when trying to access the 404 page.

Error: Exception: Table 'perfects_db.ProcessRedirects' doesn't exist (in /home/perfectserviceso/public_html/wire/core/Database.php line 114)

#0 [internal function]: Database->query('SELECT id, redi...')
#1 /home/perfectserviceso/public_html/wire/core/DatabaseMysqli.php(35): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#2 /home/perfectserviceso/public_html/site/modules/ProcessRedirects/ProcessRedirects.module(261): DatabaseMysqli->__call('query', Array)
#3 /home/perfectserviceso/public_html/site/modules/ProcessRedirects/ProcessRedirects.module(261): DatabaseMysqli->query('SELECT id, redi...')
#4 /home/perfectserviceso/public_html/wire/core/Wire.php(411): ProcessRedirects->checkRedirects(Object(HookEvent))
#5 /home/perfectserviceso/public_html/wire/core/Wire.php(344): Wire->runHooks('pageNotFound', Array)
#6 /home/perfectserviceso/public_html/wire/modules/Process/ProcessPageView.module(179): Wire->__call('pageNotFound', Array)
#7 /home/perfectserviceso/public_html/wire/modules/Process/ProcessPageView.module(179): ProcessPageVi
This error message was shown because you are logged in as a Superuser. Error has been logged. 

Can anyone see if something is missing here?

It looks like you have Anti's ProcessRedirect module installed but the table is missing.

Maybe you can uninstall/install ProcessRedirects again, but make sure you don't loos the redirect rules. I don't know the plugin myself :)

If you don't need it, just uninstall the module and the error should be gone.

Cheers

You're welcome!

I don't know what happened, this sounds strange.

But you could try to create the table manually. Here's the SQL statement from the module code: https://github.com/apeisa/ProcessRedirects/blob/master/ProcessRedirects.module#L326 

If you have phpMyAdmin installed or any other MySQL database administrator, execute it there.

CREATE TABLE ProcessRedirects (
			id int unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
			counter int unsigned DEFAULT 0,
			redirect_from varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
			redirect_to varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
			PRIMARY KEY(id),
			UNIQUE KEY(redirect_from)
		) ENGINE = MYISAM;
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...

You're welcome!

I don't know what happened, this sounds strange.

But you could try to create the table manually. Here's the SQL statement from the module code: https://github.com/apeisa/ProcessRedirects/blob/master/ProcessRedirects.module#L326

If you have phpMyAdmin installed or any other MySQL database administrator, execute it there.

CREATE TABLE ProcessRedirects (
			id int unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
			counter int unsigned DEFAULT 0,
			redirect_from varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
			redirect_to varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
			PRIMARY KEY(id),
			UNIQUE KEY(redirect_from)
		) ENGINE = MYISAM;

Hey I noticed the same thing on my installation and i checked for the existence of the table and found the table but title of table had different cases than what PW is expecting.

PW is expecting table with the name: 'ProcessRedirects'

DB has the name of table: 'processredirects'

Maybe the ProcessRedirects module updated without updating the DB table(s)....?

I'll just place this here for anyone who comes across this same error:

Error: Exception: Table 'DB_NAME.ProcessRedirects' doesn't exist (in SITE_PATH_ON_SERVER/wire/core/Database.php line 114)

The fix I used was just rename the table in DB:

ALTER TABLE processredirects RENAME TO ProcessRedirects;