Users -- visibility (need public) & hierarchy?

hellomoto

I have a page /team/ with url segments [1] enabled, that must equal the name of a user with a 'broker' role. On /team/ a list of all users with the 'broker' role is rendered. It does not appear if I am not logged in though. How can I enable this info to appear universally? I mean for public visitors to be able to view it as well... 

Then this http://processwire.com/blog/posts/processwire-core-updates-2.5.14/ has got me curious about user hierarchy, as my site will require entirely different types of users that might as well have different input fields per type, hence different templates... Are they still accessible via the $user variable if an alternative template is used? or a different parent?

Thanks.

Of course! I have to use include=all for other things already (like field options for public pages, which themselves are hidden)... man. Thank you.

Okay, so that I did and it works as expected. However, since posting this thread I did go ahead and try the alternate user template/parent example given in that blog post I linked, and followed every step... but it didn't work. I try, try again.