Jumplinks

Mike Rockett

• 1 month later...

@Mike Rockett

I'm getting an error on an install as follows:

Failed to init module: ProcessJumplinks - SQLSTATE[42S21]: Column already exists: 1060 Duplicate column name 'last_hit'

It only affects the admin/back-end but wondered if there was a sensible way to fix?

The only change I made recently to the Module was to stop logging 404 errors and possibly an upgrade of the Module too.

Many thanks

@Peter Knight - That's odd, I was quite sure this bug was fixed. Internally, the module stores a schema version and then it does a comparison to see if an update is required. So if it is adding this column again, it means the stored schema version went out of sync. Could you check the database to see what the _schemaVersion is set to? Not sure which table it is, but it should be relatively simple to find.

• 3 months later...

Hi @Mike Rockett - I know you're not around much these days, but I just had this exception:

image.png.5a6d5bab073ca773560188c5bf25cd73.png

Obviously that's a weird request for mysite.com/? but it would still be nice if this was handled better. Not sure if you want to change the request_uri field to utf8mb4 so it can store these, or if you want to sanitize it somehow?

Let me know if you need more details.

Thanks.

• 1 year later...
On 10/15/2021 at 4:33 PM, Mike Rockett said:

@Peter Knight - That's odd, I was quite sure this bug was fixed. Internally, the module stores a schema version and then it does a comparison to see if an update is required. So if it is adding this column again, it means the stored schema version went out of sync. Could you check the database to see what the _schemaVersion is set to? Not sure which table it is, but it should be relatively simple to find.

Hi @Mike Rockett

My SchemaVersion is set to 4

{"schemaVersion":4,"wildcardCleaning":"fullClean","enhancedWildcardCleaning":"","legacyDomain":"","statusCodes":"200 301 302","enable404Monitor":"","moduleDebug":"","redirectsImported":true,"moduleDisable":"","_schemaVersion":2}

• 9 months later...

PHP 8.2 Deprecated Warnings

Hey when using with PHP 8.2.6 I get some warnings:

25× 	
PHP Deprecated: htmlentities(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in .../modules/ProcessJumplinks/ProcessJumplinks.module.php:1131

13× 	
PHP Deprecated: htmlentities(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in .../modules/ProcessJumplinks/ProcessJumplinks.module.php:1130

1× 	
PHP Deprecated: strpos(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($haystack) of type string is deprecated in .../modules/ProcessJumplinks/Classes/ParseUserAgent.php:169

1203508002_2023-11-2109_02_32-JumplinksProcessWirework-different.vieregg.designMozillaFirefox.thumb.png.45da971ed76bba6d32ba56593ff1a86c.png

Any chance that you could @Mike Rockett update the module?

Cheers Jens alias DV-JF

Hi @Mike Rockett - brand new issue with the latest version: 

PHP Deprecated: ltrim(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in ProcessJumplinks.module.php:206

EDIT: I see that line hasn't changed recently, but I've never seen the error before on the same server with no recent PHP upgrades. Regardless, it still needs a fix please and thanks.

@Mike Rockett - sorry, I should have come with more details - looks like it's happening from a cron executed PHP script that bootstraps PW. That would explain why it's null.

I'm not sure why it's a new error though - on a quick scan I can't see anything from your most recent commit that would cause this change.

40 minutes ago, Mike Rockett said:

The only thing I can think of is an upgrade to PHP 8.1, as that's the only thing that can cause it.

That would make sense, except I have been running 8.2 on that server for many months and the error started appearing immediately after updating Jumplinks from 1.5.61 to 1.5.63.

35 minutes ago, Mike Rockett said:

Guessing this should do the trick…?

Yep, that should work just fine.

Just a little FYI about something I have noticed in the past - sometimes $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] returns false rather than the URL or NULL (https://github.com/nette/tracy/issues/351) which means checks need to consider that. Obviously not relevant given your CLI check.

PS - thanks so much for continuing to support your modules even though you're no longer using PW - very generous indeed.

8 hours ago, Mike Rockett said:

@adrian – I've released 1.5.64 which adds the safety net around CLI usage (as a general rule) and request_uri. Please let me know if that solves it.

Thanks - that has taken care of things. I actually think there are lots of modules that get loaded via CLI scripts even though they aren't needed. I kinda think PW should have a module autoload option for this to make it easier / more obvious to the developer to disable via CLI unless needed.

• Like 4