• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maxplex
      Hey there, 
      i have a big Problem. I migrate Processwire with a Plugin from my local Mama Server to a 1&1 web server. After few Problems with Internal Error (.htaccess), the site looks greta and its work. But my Admin Panel are not working correctly. Before I installed the AdminThemeUIKit but now I can't install ist anymore and I can't refresh my modules. Nothing happens after a mouse click on it. If I am going to the pages, I can't see anything. There isn't a Site Tree or anything else. I can not change anything there. Please help me, it is a huge Problem for me... The admin looks like the very beginning of Processwire !!!

• By jrtderonde
      Hey,
      I'm working around a module that adds pages in my ProcessWire installation. The pages are added based on a JSON array that will be imported through a page save. Everything works fine except for when the pages are added. I get the following error
      Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '3e215ecd6774fd99c2b0eb5cadf36a07-1269' for key 'name_parent_id' I'm using the following code/loop to generate the pages.
      // Loop through the files foreach ($p->importFile as $file) { // Set the file location $name = $file->data["basename"]; $path = $p->importFile->path; $location = $path . $name; // Get the file $json = file_get_contents($location); $json = json_decode($json); // Loop through the rows of the import foreach ($json->ttEntityDelAddrLink as $client) { // Create new page $new = new Page(); // Create unique hash $unique = md5(date("Y-m-d H:i:s") . "-" . $client->CustomerCode); // Set some variables for the new page $new->setOutputFormatting(false); $new->template = "_client"; $new->parent = $p; // Create hash $new->title = $client->DelAddressName; $new->name = $unique; // Page specific fields $new->company = $client->DelAddressName; $new->companyId = $client->CustomerCode; $new->city = $client->DelAddressCity; $new->address = $client->DelAddressStreet; $new->postcode = $client->DelAddressZipCode; $new->country = $countries[$client->DelAddressCountryCode]; // Save the page $new->save(); } // Exit for debugging exit; }
      Does anybody know what's wrong?
    • By quickjeff
      Hey Guys,

Looking for Best Approach to Allow Created By Changes to Non Superusers.

Any ideas on the best approach?
    • By DaveDev
      I want the admin to select one of the child of a parent in "page reference" as radio buttons, but it comes out empty
      here is my hook in site/ready.php
      $wire->addHookAfter('InputfieldPage::getSelectablePages', function($event) {   if ($event->object->hasField == 'childLinks') {     $page = $event->arguments('page');     $parent = "parent=" . $page->path;     $event->return = $event->pages->find($parent);   } });  
    • By ridgedale
      Reference: PW 3.0.62 and uikit3 based site using the Regular-Master profile.
      Please could someone advise what the process is to organise the blog posts under the admin login to avoid very long, random lists of posts.
      My immediate thought is to have the posts listed in groups by year and month, but I cannot see how tit might be possible to do that.