• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Richard Jedlička
      Tense    
      Tense (Test ENvironment Setup & Execution) is a command-line tool to easily run tests agains multiple versions of ProcessWire CMF.
      Are you building a module, or a template and you need to make sure it works in all supported ProcessWire versions? Then Tense is exactly what you need. Write the tests in any testing framework, tell Tense which ProcessWire versions you are interested in and it will do the rest for you.

See example or see usage in a real project.
      How to use?
      1. Install it: 
      composer global require uiii/tense 2. Create tense.yml config:
      tense init 3. Run it:
      tense run  
      For detailed instructions see Github page: https://github.com/uiii/tense

This is made possible thanks to the great wireshell tool by @justb3a, @marcus and others.

What do you think about it? Do you find it useful? Do you have some idea? Did you find some bug? Tell me you opinion. Write it here or in the issue tracker.
    • By ukyo
      FieldtypeFontIconPicker
      v.0.1.6
      Fix FieldtypeFontIconPicker sanitizeValue() v.0.1.5
      Added uikit icon select support (required AdminThemeUikit), because uikit icons not working standalone. v.0.1.4 :
      Fix issue FontIconPicker inside repeater v.0.1.3 :
      FontAwesome updated to 4.7.0 v.0.1.2 :
      Little Corrections Some works about icon pickers inside repeater via ajax load v.0.1.1 :
      FontAwesome updated to 4.6.3 v.0.1.0 :
      Custom CSS file url support Added hook method ___beforeRender(), you can check hook example for usage Added multiple icons library use option Added Ionicons Library Now module using cdn for load icon fonts v.0.0.9 inside dev branch
      Added hook method ___beforeRender(), you can check hook example for usage Added multiple icons library use option Added Ionicons Library Now module using cdn for load icon fonts v.0.0.8
      FontAwesome 4.5 update, Improvements and Performance updates Important ! After update module check your input settings, because i changed input attribute names (This will only effect input options, like theme, category). Changed loading icon method from input:hidden to select>optgroup>option, added module js file for load and correct icon picker container many changes…. v.0.0.7
      FontAwesome updated to 4.4.0 v.0.0.6
      Missed... array compatibility for usage, from [$foo, $bar] to array($foo, $bar) v.0.0.5
      Fix for oldest pw versions (Assets file loding scripts moved to inputfieldfonticonpicker module) v.0.0.4
      Array compatibility for usage, from [$foo, $bar] to array($foo, $bar) v.0.0.3
      Small z-index problem solved v.0.0.2
      MarkupFontIconPicker added v.0.0.1
      Start Point Module allow you to use Fotn-Awesome icons easily. You can select icons directly from icon select list, also you can set settings for each InputfieldFontIconPicker.

NOTE : Module store data without prefix, you need to add "prefix" when you want to show your icon on front-end, because some of front-end frameworks using font-awesome with different "prefix".

Example :
      if($my-icon-field) echo "<i class='my-prefix-{$my-icon-field}' />"; Hook Before Render Example This example using /site/templates/admin.php file for hook
      wire()->addHook('InputfieldFontIconPicker::beforeRender', function($event) { if(!$event->return) return; // Get Input Name (For specified input hook, if you want apply all InputfieldFontIconPicker remove inputName check) $inputName = ""; if(isset($event->object->attributes['name'])) $inputName = $event->object->attributes['name']; // Get Input Name (For specified input hook, if you want apply all InputfieldFontIconPicker remove inputName check) if($inputName == 'icon_picker') { /** * Load your custom icons function file * Your array need to be same format with Icons/FontAwesome.php or Icons/Ionicons.php * Also you can pass directly an array */ wireIncludeFile('MyCustomIconFile'); // Set icons as $icons variable $icons = MyCustomIconsArray(); // Set your options $return = array( 'attributes' => array( 'category' => '', 'theme' => 'fip-grey', 'empty-icon' => 1, 'empty-icon-value' => '', 'icons-per-page' => 20, 'has-search' => 1 ), 'icons' => $icons ); // Return the event $event->return = $return; } $event->return; }); MarkupFontIconPicker Usage
      // MarkupFontIconPicker::render(YourIconField=string, Options=array) echo MarkupFontIconPicker::render($page->YourIconField, [ 'prefix' => 'uk-icon-', // Icon class prefix, if you have different prefix, default is : "fa fa-" 'tag' => 'span', // Icon tag default is : "i" 'class' => 'fa-lg', // If you have extra cutom classes, for example : icons sizes, Array or Sting value 'style' => 'your custom styles if you have' // Array or String Value ]); Module Using
      Font-Awesome v4.3 jQuery fontIconPicker v2.0.0 Screenshots - InputfieldFontIconPicker input settings

InputfieldFontIconPicker Setting "Category Select"

InputfieldFontIconPicker Setting "Theme Select"

Screenshots - InputfieldFontIconPicker page edit views

InputfieldFontIconPicker Search

InputfieldFontIconPicker Categories

For issues and other things here is MY Github Repo
    • By FIA2008
      I'm using this piece of code to add a table layout to my module configuration:
      $this ->wire('modules') ->get('MarkupAdminDataTable') Then I use this to add rows to my table:
      $this ->wire('modules') ->get('MarkupAdminDataTable') ->row($data) But when I try to add a field to my table, It's not rendered as a field, I only see the the classname of the input field instead of the field itself.
      Is it possible to render a field into a table row?
    • By FIA2008
      In my module's getModuleConfigInputfields method, I've added a field of type: InputfieldButton.
      I want this button have a different action than the usual submit button (which is still there) and the submit button to behave as it always does.
      For example; I want the InputfieldButton button to clear a few folders when it's clicked. Is this possible, if so, how can I achieve this?
    • By Robin S
      I have had this module sitting in a 95% complete state for a while now and have finally made the push to get it out there. Thanks to @teppo for his Hanna Code Helper module which I referred to and borrowed from during development.
      http://modules.processwire.com/modules/hanna-code-dialog/
      https://github.com/Toutouwai/HannaCodeDialog
      HannaCodeDialog
      A module for ProcessWire CMS/CMF. Provides a number of enhancements for working with Hanna Code tags in CKEditor. The main enhancement is that Hanna tags in a CKEditor field may be double-clicked to edit their attributes using core ProcessWire inputfields in a modal dialog.
      Requires the Hanna Code module.
      Installation
      Install the HannaCodeDialog module using any of the normal methods.
      For any CKEditor field where you want the "Insert Hanna tag" dropdown menu to appear in the CKEditor toolbar, visit the field settings and add "HannaDropdown" to the "CKEditor Toolbar" settings field.
      Module configuration
      Visit the module configuration screen to set any of the following:
      Exclude prefix: Hanna tags named with this prefix will not appear in the CKEditor toolbar dropdown menu for Hanna tag insertion. Exclude Hanna tags: Hanna tags selected here will not appear in the CKEditor toolbar dropdown menu for Hanna tag insertion. Background colour of tag widgets: you can customise the background colour used for Hanna tags in CKEditor if you like. Dialog width: in pixels Dialog height: in pixels Features
      Insert tag from toolbar dropdown menu
      Place the cursor in the CKEditor window where you want to insert your Hanna tag, then select the tag from the "Insert Hanna tag" dropdown.

Edit tag attributes in modal dialog
      Insert a tag using the dropdown or double-click an existing tag in the CKEditor window to edit the tag attributes in a modal dialog.

Tags are widgets
      Hanna tags that have been inserted in a CKEditor window are "widgets" - they have a background colour for easy identification, are protected from accidental editing, and can be moved within the text by drag-and-drop.

Options for tag attributes may be defined
      You can define options for a tag attribute so that editors must choose an option rather than type text. This is useful for when only certain strings are valid for an attribute and also has the benefit of avoiding typos.
      Add a new attribute for the Hanna tag, named the same as the existing attribute you want to add options for, followed by "__options". The options themselves are defined as a string, using a pipe character as a delimiter between options. Example for an existing attribute named "vegetables":
      vegetables__options=Spinach|Pumpkin|Celery|Tomato|Brussels Sprout|Potato You can define a default for an attribute as normal. Use a pipe delimiter if defining multiple options as the default, for example:
      vegetables=Tomato|Potato Dynamic options
      Besides defining static options as above, you can use one Hanna tag to dynamically generate options for another. For instance, you could create a Hanna tag that generates options based on images that have been uploaded to the page, or the titles of children of the page.
      Your Hanna tag that generates the options should echo a string of options delimited by pipe characters (i.e. the same format as a static options string).
      You will probably want to name the Hanna tag that generates the options so that it starts with an underscore (or whatever prefix you have configured as the "exclude" prefix in the module config), to avoid it appearing as an insertable tag in the HannaCodeDialog dropdown menu.
      Example for an existing attribute named "image":
      image__options=[[_images_on_page]] And the code for the _images_on_page tag:
      <?php $image_names = array(); $image_fields = $page->fields->find('type=FieldtypeImage')->explode('name'); foreach($image_fields as $image_field) { $image_names = array_unique( array_merge($image_names, $page->$image_field->explode('name') ) ); } echo implode('|', $image_names); Choice of inputfield for attribute
      You can choose the inputfield that is used for an attribute in the dialog.
      For text attributes the supported inputfields are text (this is the default inputfield for text attributes so it isn't necessary to specify it if you want it) and textarea.
      Inputfields that support the selection of a single option are select (this is the default inputfield for attributes with options so it isn't necessary to specify it if you want it) and radios.
      Inputfields that support the selection of multiple options are selectmultiple, asmselect and checkboxes.
      You can also specify a checkbox inputfield - this is not for attributes with defined options but will limit an attribute to an integer value of 1 or 0.
      The names of the inputfield types are case-insensitive.
      Example for an existing attribute named "vegetables":
      vegetables__type=asmselect Descriptions and notes for inputfields
      You can add a description or notes to an attribute and these will be displayed in the dialog.
      Example for an existing attribute named "vegetables":
      vegetables__description=Please select vegetables for your soup. vegetables__notes=Pumpkin and celery is a delicious combination. Notes
      When creating or editing a Hanna tag you can view a basic cheatsheet outlining the HannaCodeDialog features relating to attributes below the "Attributes" config inputfield.
      Troubleshooting
      HannaCodeDialog includes and automatically loads the third-party CKEditor plugins Line Utilities and Widget. If you have added these plugins to your CKEditor field already for some purpose and experience problems with HannaCodeDialog try deactivating those plugins from the CKEditor field settings.