Released: PadLoper (commercial eCommerce platform for ProcessWire)

apeisa

Hello Claus,

you need the following stuff in your template for padloper:

<?php
/* Cart Module */
$cart = $modules->get("PadCart");
/* Render Module */
$cartRender = $modules->get('PadRender');
?>

<?= $cart->renderPriceAndCurrency($cart->getProductPrice($p)); // Product Price formatting?>
<?= $cartRender->addToCart($p, true);​ // Add To cart form, the second parameter tells the module if you want to have a input for the quantity ?>

I hope this helps at your problem!

Best regards, Martin

Hi,

I have the same problem as Martin has:

In our template "padorder" is a checkbox and Sanitizer::purify breaks the order. My version is padloper-2015-6-21....

Hey J0sh,

I "hacked" a little workaround into the module file, because I was too lazy to hook into the method! ;)

Maybe it helps you until Antti has a finalized fix!

foreach ($form as $f) {
    // Let's be extra careful here, since we can have all kinds of textfields in use
    if (is_string($f->value)) {
        $value = $this->sanitizer->purify($f->value);
        $this->order->{$f->name} = $this->sanitizer->entities1($value);
    } else {
        $this->order->{$f->name} = $this->sanitizer->entities1($f->value);
    }
}

Greetings!

• Like 1

Hi Martin

I’m afraid it doesn’t quite get me there, I just get 

Notice: Undefined variable: p in /yada/yada/…

Is this `p` variable supposed to be a part of Padloper?

That not withstanding, I need to have my repeater fields because they *are* the products. And when I do that I get this error:

Notice: Object of class RepeaterPage could not be converted to int in /www/site.site/site/modules/PadCart/PadCart.module on line 82

So I’m doing wrong or have an unexpected format in the `sc_item`. I’d love to not have to start again from scratch (there are hundreds of products), but if all else fails…

$p is supposed to be page object, in your case most probably your repeater page (not field, but the page inside repeater).

Thanks, I renamed $p to $page and then that worked. Now i just have to figure out how to deal with the repeater loop. As I wrote earlier I get this error: 

Notice: Object of class RepeaterPage could not be converted to int in /path/to/...

I have a repeater-field called `shop_item` with this content:

post-2849-0-68297200-1437488401_thumb.pn

And I then foreach it like so:

foreach ($page->shop_item as $product) {
 [stuff]
}

So, what should I do to make this work?

Hey Martin

I had a bit of consultation behind the scenes with Antti, and as it turned out Padloper can only add pages to the cart. So instead of using Profields or repeater fields I now converted to using PageTable pages, and that works. Now I just have to make MariaDB work again after I updated the box yesterday, but that is a whole other matter :-)

Does Padloper have any features for handling inventory? For example, reducing the count of available stock after products are ordered.

It does have inventory. Don’t know to what extent it is implemented yet, but it is there.

I tried to setup a download delivery (here on my local dev machine), and the process echos that the email with the download link was sent, but I didn’t receive the mail. So how is Padloper sending these mails? With sendmail? Where should I look for these (enqueued?) messages?

I tried to setup a download delivery (here on my local dev machine), and the process echos that the email with the download link was sent, but I didn’t receive the mail. So how is Padloper sending these mails? With sendmail? Where should I look for these (enqueued?) messages?

Padloper uses ProcessWire's default WireMail class for sending email. That means that if you don't have any wiremail class (like wiremailsmpt or wiremailswift, there are probably others), it will just use php's mail() function. On most of the local dev machines mail() just doesn't work.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guys!

Padloper is officially released today: https://www.padloper.pw

All of you who did purchase it during beta: your license has been upgraded into developer license - big thanks for all the feedback I have got. You can download the latest version from your order confirmation email. If you don't have it anymore, please contact me.

Most significant late addition was shipping classes - now it is possible to define different shipping rates based on country/state and/or per product. I have also added tutorial how to use PageTables to handle product variations.

PS: there is nice release sale going on. Single site license is 50€ and developer license only 120€.

• Like 13

Many of you have asked about support channels. I want to keep official support at Slack chat and email, because I spent lot of my work hours here in forum, but only access personal email and slack when not working. I have no problem people sharing Padloper questions here and supporting each others, but to keep my work (Avoine) and hobby (Padloper) separated, I must often skip Padloper stuff when surffing these forums.

Hi all,

worth the buy. Antti provides world class support. I testify it. :lol: :lol:

Gideon So

Agreed, this project is top notch. He has been nothing but helpful on the several issues that I have had. This is really it for native sales through processwire, and the project could have no better leader. This is going to be an essential tool for anyone wanting to stay completely within the processwire ecosystem for their e-commerce projects. 

• Like 6

Congratulations Antti and all the PW community! This is the first 3rd party script for PW I did buy. I like free open source better ;), but the presence of commercial activity around the product is surely the sign of it being successful. I think we all should benefit from products like Padloper being developed and made available to us. So maybe it is time to think about re-building modules directory, making it a full blown marketplace?

• Like 2