Released: PadLoper (commercial eCommerce platform for ProcessWire)

apeisa

Best of luck apeisa with PadLoper; I miss so much that happens here at PW when I am off doing other stuff, only now saw this thread. Subscribed to email list and looking forward to an opportunity to try your product ^_^ Cheers, -Alan

Hey guys,

first of all, thanks for this awesome extension! I tried already some stuff with padloper, and it's really nice to work with.

Now I have a small problem with filling the card by ajax. When I'm logged in as admin it works fine, but when I enter the page as guest the Ajax call reports a Error500 on /padloper/ajaxAdd.

I recognized, that the "add to cart" works neither without Ajax. So the shopping process only works when the user is logged in.

Is there already a fix for this?

Thanks,

Martin

Edited by backes

There shouldn't be that kind of problem (I'm not seeing it). Can you send me with more information into my email and I'll take a look over the weekend.

Glad you are liking padloper!

• Like 1

I narrowed the problem a bit, currently I cant add Products variations with modifiers to the cart, when I'm not logged in.

The URL gets like ?error[]=productId

I used several installations, locally and online. Always the same problem. Maybe there is a newer development version at some repository?

Thanks!

Martin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Apeisa,

great module!

One question about the payment methods:

I would like to provide (beside paypal) prepayment and invoice (ie "postpay").

Is there a way to set these methods in padloper?

Thanks and Regards!

BTW. How about a pdf invoice? Is this possible?

Hi Apeisa,

great module!

One question about the payment methods:

I would like to provide (beside paypal) prepayment and invoice (ie "postpay").

Is there a way to set these methods in padloper?

Thanks and Regards!

BTW. How about a pdf invoice? Is this possible?

Hi

Currently the invoicing mode skips the payment options all together - so you would actually need two different "checkout" pages, other with setInvoiceMode true and other without (using normal payment modules). Then in your cart page you would have the choose between payment and invoice checkout.

I am planning to make invoice (and other "postpay" methods) work just like all others, but I have no ETA for that yet.

• Like 1

Hi

Currently the invoicing mode skips the payment options all together - so you would actually need two different "checkout" pages, other with setInvoiceMode true and other without (using normal payment modules). Then in your cart page you would have the choose between payment and invoice checkout.

I am planning to make invoice (and other "postpay" methods) work just like all others, but I have no ETA for that yet.

Hi!

I am runnig the site-minimal-padloper-shop.

Where do i have to create this second checkout page and where can i set the "setInvoiceMode" to "true"?

Will there be two buttons? One with "Continue to checkout" and "Continue to checkout with invoice"?

Is there a way to create a pdf-invoice? I need a pdf with a company-logo in the head.

Thanks for your anwers and best regards!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I am runnig the site-minimal-padloper-shop.

Where do i have to create this second checkout page and where can i set the "setInvoiceMode" to "true"?

Will there be two buttons? One with "Continue to checkout" and "Continue to checkout with invoice"?

Is there a way to create a pdf-invoice? I need a pdf with a company-logo in the head.

Thanks for your anwers and best regards!

I would do it this way:

create new page using "checkout" template. Give it name "checkout-invoice". Then edit your /site/templates/checkout.php and change the content of that file to:

<?php

if ($page->name == "checkout-invoice") {
  $checkout = $modules->get("PadCheckout");
  $checkout->setInvoiceMode(true);
  $checkout->setShippingModule("ShippingFixed");
  $content = $checkout->render();
} else {
  $checkout = $modules->get("PadCheckout");
  $checkout->setPaymentModule("PaymentStripe");
  $checkout->setShippingModule("ShippingFixed");
  $content = $checkout->render();
}

Then edit your /site/templates/cart.php and change it to:

<?php

$content = $modules->get("PadRender")->editCart();

$checkout = $pages->get("template=checkout, name=checkout");
$checkoutInv = $pages->get("template=checkout, name=checkout-invoice");

$content .= "<p><strong><a href='{$checkout->url}'>" . __("Continue to checkout") . "</a></strong></p>";
$content .= "<p><strong><a href='{$checkoutInv->url}'>" . __("Continue to checkout with invoice") . "</a></strong></p>";
  • Like 2

Hello,

I try to implement a checkbox into the order process that is required by default. The first step to add it is no problem. But when it comes to saving the order, the purify method blows it away. :( The call for purify is in PadCheckout.module:

foreach ($form as $f) {
      // Let's be extra careful here, since we can have all kinds of textfields in use
      $value = $this->sanitizer->purify($f->value);
      $this->order->{$f->name} = $this->sanitizer->entities1($value);
    }

The problem is, that the purify sanitizer does not allow the input, that comes from Fields like Checkbox oder Options... :(

Is there already a workaround in a newer version of padloper or do I make a mistake?

Thanks.

Martin

• 2 weeks later...

Reading this thread it seems a few have got their hands on it already. Is that through a private invited beta or are people getting access some other way? I signed up to the newsletter but I don't think I've had any emails since then.

Okay, so maybe someone can help a noob like me. I’m sitting here with the pages from the old shop system, and I want to convert them to PadLoper. I have this in my old add-to-cart page:

//sc_item is my repeater field
foreach ($page->sc_item as $product) {
$contentThree .= "<span class='sc_item'>" . $product->sc_name . "</span></br>";
$contentThree .= "<span class='sc_price'>" . $modules->get( "ShoppingCart" )->renderPrice( $product->sc_price ) ."</span> excl. VAT";
$contentThree .= "<span class='sc_add'>" . $modules->get("ShoppingCart")->renderAddToCart($product). "</span>";
}

What do I change – or said in another way – what are the PadLoper names equivalent to ShoppingCart, renderPrice, and renderAddToCart? (If this is in the documentation I can’t find it!)