Released: PadLoper (commercial eCommerce platform for ProcessWire)

apeisa

• 3 months later...

Wonder what the state of this premium module is. I think everything listed in the Premium modules page for PW should give a sense of trust. There's not activity in this forum and the last changelog goes back to January of last 2016.

15 minutes ago, HMCB said:

Wonder what the state of this premium module is. I think everything listed in the Premium modules page for PW should give a sense of trust. There's not activity in this forum and the last changelog goes back to January of last 2016.

Hi HMCB,

Lates pre-release is from 4/2017. i think this thread is quit because all the talking regarding to this module is done inside module support group where you can get access after purchasing the module. Ofc apeisa could put some updates here also for advertising purposes. :)

As for my own experience the module works fine, we have use it for our shop and it offers everything we need.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Entil`zha said:

Hi HMCB,

Lates pre-release is from 4/2017. i think this thread is quit because all the talking regarding to this module is done inside module support group where you can get access after purchasing the module. Ofc apeisa could put some updates here also for advertising purposes. :)

As for my own experience the module works fine, we have use it for our shop and it offers everything we need.

Ok. Thanks for the update. Didn't know that.

• 3 months later...

Yeah so there needs to be better access to the support forum, which I believe there was a link to on the page when you first purchase the module but if you don't save it - poof it is gone. I've tried emailing but haven't gotten any response regarding the forum. A little frustrating. Even the invoice email doesn't include a link to the forum, which to me seems like a logical place to put it.

16 hours ago, gornycreative said:

Yeah so there needs to be better access to the support forum, which I believe there was a link to on the page when you first purchase the module but if you don't save it - poof it is gone. I've tried emailing but haven't gotten any response regarding the forum. A little frustrating. Even the invoice email doesn't include a link to the forum, which to me seems like a logical place to put it.

The link to the forum itself won't help you much. Access to that forum is what you need. If you have access, you will see the support forum when you log into the ProcessWire forums. Try sending Antti a PM. I know he's had a busy summer so he might have missed an email or two. He'll add you to the list of members who can access the Padloper support forum.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, apeisa said:

Yup, just answered! :)

Just purchased :) Is there a private support forum for Padloper? If so, please give us access to it. Our order was from the email address with the domain ilikeskincare.com You can also write to that email address, I read those too.
Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

• 4 months later...

Hello,

I'm having trouble adding fields to the pad_customer form.

I have added two FieldsetPage fields each containing the default padloper address fields so that I can separate delivery address and billing address in the form.

Currently in the orders page in the admin and on the checkout page, I get this error:

Exception: You must set a 'page' (type Page) property to InputfieldRepeater with repeater field 'delivery_address' (in /Users/tom/Dev/So/bisley/back/wire/modules/Fieldtype/FieldtypeRepeater/InputfieldRepeater.module line 263)

Can you advise what I can do to resolve this?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
On 9/25/2017 at 6:14 AM, szabesz said:

Just purchased :) Is there a private support forum for Padloper? If so, please give us access to it. Our order was from the email address with the domain ilikeskincare.com You can also write to that email address, I read those too.
Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

Same. I've been looking for the support forum, but this is the closest I've got.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 1/16/2017 at 3:57 PM, Pete Jones said:

Before I download, I have a few questions:

1) Discount codes - is this supported?

2) Affiliates - are you able to give users a specific link and then assign orders to an affiliate

3) Product matrices - products can have pricing options (Small, Medium, Large and Black, Green, Yellow)

On 1/16/2017 at 4:02 PM, kongondo said:

I'll let others, especially @apeisa, chime in with more thoughts but I can attest that:

1. Yes
  2. I am not sure, but I think it can be done
  3. Yes

For all of the above, you would need to write some code. Nothing out of the box. For #3, see example here.

I have just purchased Padloper on the basis above, is this still correct though? I cannot see how to add a Discount Code at all.

1 hour ago, cst989 said:

I cannot see how to add a Discount Code at all

Currently, you can only do it using the API (hooking), not the GUI.

See custom price here: https://www.padloper.pw/documentation/custom-pricing-for-product/

Edit: See correction in next post. There is a basic discount codes module ?

Edited by kongondo
misleading :-)

Actually when I got access to the subforum for it, the latest version from there (but not the one emailed to me when I purchased) has a module for discount codes. It is super basic though... but a good insight into how to actually set it up.

I think maybe for our use at the moment, Padloper is not going to be user-friendly enough for the clients that we would hand the reigns over too. However, it is clearly a great comprehensive system that I would happily use internally or personally.

26 minutes ago, cst989 said:

Actually when I got access to the subforum for it, the latest version from there (but not the one emailed to me when I purchased) has a module for discount codes.

Yes, you are right, my apologies! I forgot about that one ?

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, not much activity in this forum so as a new Padloper user, thought I'd share my feedback on this module here, originally posted in the Padloper forum:

After over 10yrs of web dev, what I've learnt about ecommerce sites:

• They're hard - forget the coding, just managing products, tax, shipping etc is enough to give you nightmares
  • There is no such thing as a simple shop
  • Clients have no idea

I doff my cap to @apeisa for taking on this much needed module for ProcessWire.

For my first Padloper shop, I took the easy route - NOT!

• Client holds clinics (courses/events)
  • They sell tickets to some, but not all, clinics
  • Client uses BigCommmerce for physical merchandise
  • Coordinating PW event pages with multiple ticket types (variations) and BigCommerce sales would be a nightmare 
  • Clinics to which they sell tickets typically have multiple ticket types so the event page itself cannot be a single Padloper product (but still needs to be listed as such in the PadCart templates). It needs a pagetable of tickets on the event page (variations)
  • Some tickets, but not all, have ticket sale limits
  • Despite what the Padloper doco says, some forms are not easily customised, especially the Customer Checkout Form
  • The site uses PW regions
  • The site uses ProFields Functional fields (not currently supported by Padloper from what I can gather )
  • Customer only sells to Australia (tax) and NZ (no tax) and it's easier for the client to input ticket prices including tax
  • Product title comprises a pre-defined page reference of clinic types + details of the particular clinic such as date, location, etc and for formatting reasons, the Custom title class doesn't work for me

Even so, have managed to get the process working from Upcoming Clinics list -> Clinic details page with Add to Cart multiple different clinic tickets -> Edit Cart -> Checkout with custom form -> etc

It's still a WIP and grateful to @apeisa, your Padloper co-developers and everyone else who's posted solutions to problems in this forum. Keep up the good work!

When my site is finished, will gladly share what I've learnt

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...