Released: PadLoper (commercial eCommerce platform for ProcessWire)

apeisa

Thanks for the reply Antti.

This is weird. The problem seems to have disappeared and I don't know why. The only thing I did was renaming the Padloper directory in .../site/modules from 'PadLoper' to 'Padloper' since the name caused problems in PadLoper.module Line 24:

include_once(wire('config')->paths->siteModules . "Padloper/PadOrder.php");

Now my other problem has disappeared as well.

Anyway, thanks for the help!

Hi. I've just been trying out Padloper on a local demo site. It works fine with the 'ShippingFixed' module, but I've tried changing the the shipping module to 'PadProcessShipping' and I'm getting the following error when I add some items to my cart and load my checkout page:

Error: Exception: Method PadProcessShipping::calculateShippingCost does not exist or is not callable in this context (in /Users/paul/Sites/processwire-2.7/wire/core/Wire.php line 358)

Here's my Checkout page code:

$checkout = $modules->get("PadOnePageCheckout");
//$checkout = $modules->get("PadCheckout");
//$checkout->setShippingModule("ShippingFixed");
$checkout->setShippingModule("PadProcessShipping");
echo $checkout->render();

Any ideas? I couldn't find a lot of documentation about the shipping module, but I really need to be able to customise my shipping zones.
Thanks.
Paul

(other than that, I'm lovin' Padloper so far!)

Hello @ all,

I have problems with the "add to cart button". I have several add to cart buttons on one product page (for various colors of the same product).

post-2257-0-46615100-1461759162_thumb.jp

Each of these product variations is a child template. The parent is the product page.

- productpage (parent)

- childpage (color blue)

- childpage (color green)

- childpage (color yellow and so on)

Each child template contains price, stockvalue and so on.

All children are included with a foreach loop in the parent template.

Problem:

I have choosen the child template as product template because it contains all the necessary values (price, stockvalue).

If I push the add to card button I always get an error 500 because it leads me to the page http://www.*****.at/padloper/add/ which doesn exist.

If I choose the parent template as product template, I didnt get the error message, but price and stockvalue are not reachable because they are in the child template.

Can anyone tell me the right way in such a scenario?

Best regards

Just for the information: I have answered and moved questions from here into private Padloper forum (and will continue to do so in the future). 

There isn't any automation to get access into Padloper forum, so it will always take me some time (day or two usually) to grant access, so it is perfectly fine to ask questions here though.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Antti!

I'm currently looking into a project that could be a potential use case for Padloper, but this being a local client there's one rather specific requirement: support for Paytrail – or perhaps Checkout, though I'm not really familiar with that one. Is there any chance that you might have something like that already available, or do you have any idea how much work it would require to set it up?

Thanks in advance!

I have both actually. Though Paytrail is implemented with their merchant channels (myyntikanavamalli), so that one would require minor adjustments to work for simple solo seller.

Not yet published, but code is available if you need.

• Like 2

Thanks, that helps a lot. I'll get back to you if I get green light for the project. Took a quick look at the API docs, and seems like the channel implementation is almost identical to regular one, so probably not a big deal :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Antti, could you add me to the Padloper forum please ? I just bought your module and have a 404 error when adding a product to the cart.

Also, I have a question about tax, where I live, tax are about 14.975%, your number format is just with 2 decimals on the tax module I think.

Thank you !

Hello guyz who have the same problem, how did you resolve the issue ? (404 after adding a product to the cart)

Thank you friends !

Edit :

It seems that it is the lang variable in the url that causes the problem. Adding the language in the form action url solves the problem. But I have several languages, I thought Padloper worked with multilingual website isn't it ? Thanks !

Capture d’écran 2016-06-23 à 11.39.20.png

• 2 months later...

OK so it's installing now, just erroring a ton.

Warning: include_once(/srv/users/serverpilot/apps/betaville-dev/public/site/modules/Padloper/PadOrder.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/betaville-dev/public/site/modules/padloper-1_1_2/PadLoper.module on line 24

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/srv/users/serverpilot/apps/betaville-dev/public/site/modules/Padloper/PadOrder.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/sp/php7.0/lib/php') in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/betaville-dev/public/site/modules/padloper-1_1_2/PadLoper.module on line 24

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/betaville-dev/public/site/modules/padloper-1_1_2/PadLoper.module:24) in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/betaville-dev/public/wire/core/admin.php on line 16

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/betaville-dev/public/wire/core/Modules.php on line 1363

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/betaville-dev/public/site/modules/padloper-1_1_2/PadLoper.module:24) in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/betaville-dev/public/wire/core/Session.php on line 617

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/betaville-dev/public/site/modules/padloper-1_1_2/PadLoper.module:24) in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/betaville-dev/public/wire/core/Session.php on line 618

Ok, fixed. The obvious problem there was that the folder was the wrong name. Maybe this could be remedied in Padloper by having a relative link to the folder instead of the absolute one. OR add make sure the module is called X to your installation instructions?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, benbyf said:

HELP! can't install as it says it requires FieldtypePageTable - I purchased ProFields and installed Tables thinking this was it and still says it needs FieldtypePageTable. What am I doing wrong?!

FYI - "FieldtypePageTable" is not related to ProfieldsTable at all. FieldtypePageTable is free and a core module, just not installed by default.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, adrian said:

FYI - "FieldtypePageTable" is not related to ProfieldsTable at all. FieldtypePageTable is free and a core module, just not installed by default.

At first I was also confused by the similarities in the names of the two modules. I remember spending some time on processwire.com to figure out what is what in this regard.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Stan

I just soft launched 3.0 support. There have been some nice additions to order management, but feature wise I am pretty happy where Padloper is currently. I will focus on improving code and documentation. I am avoiding "feature bloat", since I think 99% of webshops build are very simple with few unique aspects. Padloper tries to cover 0% of these unique things out of the box, but making it easy and possible to hook into. So things like discounts, public markup generation etc will never make it into Padloper core.

What features you are missing?

• Like 3