Admin : Pages do not appear

celinem01

Hello,

I am new on Processwire. There is a really strange thing. When I log on admin area, pages do not appear (some weeks ago, there is not this problem).

captur11.png

When I try to go on the URL exact ot edit a page (for example mysite.com/page/edit/?id=1222), it works.

I have transfered my website on a new server some days ago, but I am not sure it is due to that since admin seems worked without problem after the transfert.

Thanks for your help.

Yes it is enabled. I have checked on different browsers and computers, the problem is the same. To be sure, how can I verify if javascript is enabled on my website ?

Tabs "configuration" or "modules" work with no problem, so I assume this is not a javascript problem.

Yes it is enabled. I have checked on different browsers and computers, the problem is the same. To be sure, how can I verify if javascript is enabled on my website ?

Tabs "configuration" or "modules" work with no problem, so I assume this is not a javascript problem.

Not having JS enabled really effects the page tree more than other pages as that screen is almost entirely JS rendered. Do you have some extension like NoScript (in Firefox) or ScriptSafe (in Chrome) enabled? The other thing that comes to mind is perhaps it's the admin theme you are running. Does the default theme work ok?

Updated to add: Another line of enquiry - open your browser's developer tools (or install them if not installed) and check if there are any errors loading the page tree.

Edited by netcarver

"Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CACHE_MISS" error is not an actual failure, but rather "misleading error report".  Soon this one should be fixed as that is already fixed in Chrome canary. It has nothing to do with ProcessWire and won't effect the behaviour of ProcessWire. ( I do think this error only appears when dev tools is open )

The first thought I had was the same one as Netcarver.  Have you tried to re-upload all the files again ?

Maybe it is due to a parameter which is not well configured since all is working in the test server ? But which parameter...

(to be sure that it is not a server problem, i reinstall my online version on a third server... Problem is the same).

On Firefox, i have this javascript message on the console : L'utilisation de « getPreventDefault() » est obsolète. Utiliser « defaultPrevented » à la place.