InputfieldAsmSelect modal - can't delete page

noodles

Hey folks,

Not totally new to ProcessWire, but new to the forum.

First things first: Thanks for a brilliant community. I've been reading through this forum a lot, but never ever posted anything. I hope to contribute and help in the future.

For now, here is my problem:

I've got a page field (InputfieldAsmSelect) and wrote a module to enable the editLink option via a hook. Works like a charm so far.

But as soon as I try to delete the page within the modal - no matter whether I use the button in the modal footer or the checkbox within the ProcessPageEditDelete tab - nothing happens.

The modal closes and it even saves changes, but it totally ignores the "Confirm" checkbox.

Bug or a feature? :-)

Can anyone help? I really need to delete the whole page from this point.

Thanks in advance.

Yours,

Noodles

• 4 months later...

Sorry for my late reply. I skipped this module by now and deleted the code.

Just in case it's of any more interest: My module did nothing, but set the editLink to true. 

Once I find this code (which I dount), I'll post it.

@noodles - stay tuned - there is a module coming out that handles all page selects, making them configurably link to a modal for the page.There is also some code already here and there and a proof-of-concept module floating around that does this; and Soma also had a module that enabled this function a ways back; will try and find relevant posts later and add here..