Fieldset - multiple instances for one page

spamec

Hi again,

Background: I have "home" template, to which I want add slides (like featured). Slide would consist of title, image , description and page link.

Problem: I tried to used Fieldset with these four fields. The problem is that I can't add more than one...

Question: Is Fieldset desinged to exist with multiple instantces? Is only way to do this is create slide template and add it to tree?

I am on mobile so sorry for short answer. There is no other way to add repeatable elements at the moment than create them as pages somewhere (usually like /tools/slides/) or create custom module like image field.

But this is on roadmap. More information if you search forums for matrix or repeatable elements.

Spamec, create a template with your repeatable fields. Then create a new page as a child page (or somewhere else like /tools/slides/ as a parent) that uses your new template for each repetition that you need. You end up with a new page for each repeatable group of fields. This is the way ProcessWire is designed to work with the type of content you are talking about. The method Apeisa mentioned (/tools/slides/) is the same one I use with this particular need. When we add a more formal definition of repeatable fields, they will likely use the same method but just hide the details of the implementation.