• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By skoskie
      Hi. I'm working on building my first processwire site, and I want to make sure I'm getting it right. I'd appreciate any feedback. 
      I have a `vendor.php` template/model that will contain companies.
      I need to give users the ability to rate (1-5) that vendor. So I think I need to build a `vendor_rating.php` model/template  with fields `rating` (int), `user` (ref), `vendor` (ref), and perhaps a textarea for `review`.  Then, in the vendor template I will call and cache the average vendor rating for display. I don't actually want to display the individual ratings anywhere, so I guess I still need to figure out how to do an ajax call from the front end. 
      ###
      Here's the thing. This structure is almost identical to "comments" with only one extra field for the `rating`. So should I just extend that in some way? Or stick to my current path and make a new model/template?
      Thanks!

• By franciccio-ITALIANO
      Hi, in wordpress homepage we can put a list of LAST ARTICLES AND COMMENTS.
      Can I do same thing with processwire?
      If yes, how?
      There is a tutorial?

Thanks!
    • By pwuser1
      Hi does anybody have experience in converting Wordpress Themes into Processwire Themes?  There must a more efficient way than my cut and paste and check...
    • By pwuser1
      First I am a PW student I think it's the best PHP Framework.  So please don't get me wrong when I asked when other Frameworks like the big 3 (Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal) are too complicated to use or maintain (I tried them all) why are people still using them? PW is just too elegant in comparison even for a newbie like me.