Markdown Tables

Joss

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Robin S
      This module is sort of an upgrade to my earlier ImageToMarkdown module, and might be useful to anyone working with Markdown in ProcessWire.
      Copy Markdown
      Adds icons to images and files that allow you to copy a Markdown string to the clipboard. When you click the icon a message at the top left of the screen notifies you that the copying has occurred.
      Screencast

Note: in the screencast an EasyMDE inputfield is used to preview the Markdown. It's not required to use EasyMDE - an ordinary textarea field could be used.
      Usage: Images
      When you hover on an item in an Images field an asterisk icon appears on the thumbnail. Click the icon to copy an image Markdown string to clipboard. If the "Description" field is populated it is used as the alt text.
      You can also open the "Variations" modal for an image and click the asterisk icon to copy an image Markdown string for an individual variation.
      Usage: Files
      When you hover on an item in a Files field an asterisk icon appears next to the filename. Click the icon to copy a link Markdown string to the clipboard. If the "Description" field is populated it is used as the link text, otherwise the filename is used.

https://github.com/Toutouwai/CopyMarkdown
      https://processwire.com/modules/copy-markdown/
    • By Robin S
      An inputfield module that brings EasyMDE Markdown editor to ProcessWire.
      EasyMDE is a fork of SimpleMDE, for which there is an existing PW module. Inputfield EasyMDE has a few advantages though:
      EasyMDE seems to be more actively developed than SimpleMDE, which hasn't seen any updates for several years. You can define options for Inputfield EasyMDE. Inputfield EasyMDE can be used in Repeater fields and in custom fields for File/Image fields.  
      Inputfield EasyMDE
      EasyMDE (Easy Markdown Editor) as an inputfield for ProcessWire.
      EasyMDE is a Markdown editor with some nice features, allowing users who may be less experienced with Markdown to use familiar toolbar buttons and shortcuts. More information is at the EasyMDE website.

Installation
      Install the Inputfield EasyMDE module.
      Usage
      Create a new textarea field, and in the "Inputfield Type" dropdown choose "EasyMDE". Save the field and if you like you can then configure the EasyMDE options for the field as described below.
      To convert Markdown to HTML you can install the core TextformatterMarkdownExtra module and apply the textformatter to the field. Alternatively you can use $sanitizer->entitiesMarkdown() on the field value, e.g.
      echo $sanitizer->entitiesMarkdown($page->your_field_name, ['fullMarkdown' => true]); Configuration
      On the "Input" tab of the field settings you can define EasyMDE options for the field in JSON format. Refer to the EasyMDE documentation for the available options. Keys in the JSON must be surrounded with double quotes.
      Example:
      "toolbar": ["bold", "italic", "heading", "|", "side-by-side"], "sideBySideFullscreen": false  
      https://github.com/Toutouwai/InputfieldEasyMDE
      https://processwire.com/modules/inputfield-easy-mde/
    • By DooM
      Hey guys,
      I'm using Form builder module by Ryan and I'm trying to render HTML success message after form is sent using value from this field:

but it renders exactly as it is written in the field, not as HTML. To render it I just use echo
      <?= $successMessage ?> What am I missing?

Thanks for any help. 🧒
    • By John W.
      I'm working on a site where I need to output data for a table. I looked at the Matrix plugin, but, I don't think it does exactly what I want...since my particular table is split into colspans i.e. Direct, Maternal, Carcass, and $Index
      An example of the table output is attached.
      I've pondered using 3 repeaters for the first column titled, EPD, Acc and %Rank.  Each one of these repeaters would have the fields for CE, BW, WW, YW, MCE....
      The last thing I want is to have to create a very long list of inputs vertically down the page for each field in the back-end for my client.
      Any PW gurus here, maybe help me out? If there is absolutely, no alternative to make input simple for my client, let me know if I have to buy ProFields.
      thanks mucho!