• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By louisstephens
      I have been following @bernhard's great tutorial on creating a Dashboard and everything has very easy to understand so far. However, I need to add a select field that a template is using (so users can create a new page from the dashboard), but I am really at a complete lost on how to achieve this. I have been googling, but can't really find anything on the matter.
      $field = $this->modules->get('InputfieldSelect'); $field->name = "Select Manufacturer"; $field->findPagesSelector = "template=basic-page"; //not needed for select field $field->labelFieldName = "title"; $field->name = "Manufacturer Select"; $field->columnWidth = 34; $fieldset->add($field); I have the above code, which was originally an InputfieldPage, but since this is an options field, I have changed it. Has anyone actually gotten a select from a template (and its' values) in a module?
    • By Lex Sanchez
      Video or Social Post Embed
      Based on the TextformatterVideoEmbed module developed by Ryan Cramer, we have added the possibility to embed publications of the main social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
      ProcessWire Textformatter module that enables translation of YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or Issuu URLs to full embed codes, resulting in a viewable video or social post in textarea fields you apply it to.
      How to install
      Download or Clone from Github: https://github.com/lexsanchez/VideoOrSocialPostEmbed
      Copy the VideoOrSocialPostEmbed.module file to your /site/modules/ directory (or place it in /site/modules/VideoOrSocialPostEmbed/).
      Click check for new modules in ProcessWire Admin Modules screen. Click install for the module labeled: "Video or Social Post Embed".
      Now you will be on the module config screen. Please make note of the config options and set as you see fit.
      How to use
      Edit your body field in Setup > Fields (or whatever field(s) you will be placing videos in). On the details tab, find the Text Formatters field and select "Video or Social Post Embed". Save.
      Edit a page using the field you edited and paste in YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and/or Issuu URLs each on their own paragraph.
      Example
      How it might look in your editor (like TinyMCE):
      How it works
      This module uses YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Issuu oEmbed services to generate the embed codes populated in your content. After these services are queried the first time, the embed code is cached so that it doesn't need to be pulled again.
      Configuration
      You may want to update the max width and max height settings on the module's configuration screen. You should make these consistent with what is supported by your site design.
      If you change these max width / max height settings you may also want to check the box to clear cache, so that YouTube/Vimeo/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Issuu oembed services will generate new embed codes for you.
      Using with Markdown, Textile or other LML
      This text formatter is looking for a YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or Issuu video URL surrounded by paragraph tags. As a result, if you are using Markdown or Textile (or something else like it) you want that text formatter to run before this one. That ensures that the expected paragraph tags will be present when VideoOrSocialPostEmbed runs. You can control the order that text formatters are run in by drag/drop sorting in the field editor.
      Copyright 2018 by Ryan Cramer / Updated by Lex Sanchez
    • By kixe
      Email Verification
      This module provides functions to validate email adresses and hosts. The module generates a textfile for blacklisted mailhosts (trashmail), which will be always up to date.
      Download
      https://modules.processwire.com/modules/email-verification/
      API
      // get module $mailcheck = $modules->get('EmailVerification'); // return bool/ string - automatted update of blacklist file $mailcheck->blacklisted(email|domain) // return bool - validate a top level domain, checks against IANA list $mailcheck->validTLD(tld) // return array of punycoded TLDs - cyclic updated, data pulled from IANA $mailcheck->getTLDs(cycle=2592000) // return bool - checks syntax converts to punycode $mailcheck->validDomainName(domain); // return bool - checks punycode encoded syntax $mailcheck->validHostName(host); // return bool - checks syntax and accessibility $mailcheck->validHost(email|domain) // add a single value to blacklist $mailcheck->addToBlacklist(email|domain) USAGE
      $mailcheck = $modules->get('EmailCheck'); $email = 'susi@trashmail.com'; if($mailcheck->blacklisted($email)) echo 'Email Provider not allowed'; if(!$mailcheck->validHost($email)) echo 'Mailhost not available'; Example blacklist file:  blacklist.txt

• By teppo
      Code Blocks Textformatter is a tiny Textformatter module I cooked up to add support for code blocks to text/textarea/RTE fields on some of the sites I work with. Unlike a full-blown Markdown Textformatter – which is something that we already have in the core – this module simply adds support for fenced and inline code blocks.
      The syntax is based on the GitHub code block documentation, so please refer to that for additional instructions. The README at GitHub also includes some basic examples. As with any Textformatter, in order to enable this one, install it and enable it via field settings. Note that there's no syntax highlighting built in (at least for the time being), so use a tool of your choice for that – personally I prefer Prism.js.
      Since this module doesn't use a Markdown tool behind the scenes, but rather some home baked regular expressions, there's always the possibility that I've missed something – but please let me know if you use this module and run into any issues. On the other hand this module should be relatively fast and unobtrusive, as there are no unnecessary bits of code to run 
      GitHub repository: https://github.com/teppokoivula/TextformatterCodeBlocks Modules directory: http://modules.processwire.com/modules/textformatter-code-blocks/