Site Advise Plz

siteaddict

Hey everyone , i'm not happy with one of my sites as its using wordpress and very slow. I'm a new to processwire still really trying to get my head round it.

As i want to build some funtionality into it long term as i go ,processwire seems a good place to start i have a few questions if any one can help

the current site is http://carbatteryassist.co.uk built on wordpress :-(

i'm looking to rebuild using process wire with foundation

would that be a good combo as it needs to be mobile first ?

i have 2 widgets that i need to know if its easy to replicate the same

on the right there is customer reviews, this pulls in google + reviews. bearing in mind i'm new to this and not php or java coder how would i go about this ?

At the bottom of each post are social share with counts would i be able to replicate this and any suggestions how ?

thanks in advance

Foundation (and Bootstrap) don't really care what CMS you use once you can adhere to their CSS. Likewise, a good CMS such as PW doesn't care what responsive framework you choose either. 

Customer reviews

Is that currently a WordPress widget which then pulls in the G+ reviews?

social share

Have you looked at some of the off-the-shelf social widgets such as http://www.addthis.com/ ?

• Like 2

1) Here is the collection of APIs to insert different Google+ pieces into your site. Do not have time to dig into this, but should be easy.

2) This is the official tutorial how to place those social share buttons on your site. It can be done in any the template file.

Anyway, there are tons of those social sharing pieces around the web.

• Like 1

Foundation (and Bootstrap) don't really care what CMS you use once you can adhere to their CSS. Likewise, a good CMS such as PW doesn't care what responsive framework you choose either. 

Customer reviews

Is that currently a WordPress widget which then pulls in the G+ reviews?

social share

Have you looked at some of the off-the-shelf social widgets such as http://www.addthis.com/ ?

Hi peter , yes the customer reviews is a widget

re social share -- ill take a look thanks

1) Here is the collection of APIs to insert different Google+ pieces into your site. Do not have time to dig into this, but should be easy.

2) This is the official tutorial how to place those social share buttons on your site. It can be done in any the template file.

Anyway, there are tons of those social sharing pieces around the web.

Thanks Ivan i'll check them out