Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Hi. Can I ask why this happens?
When I upload a jpg, the meta keywords and description of the file loses the accents and spanish symbols of the words.
Original image on the left, and the image generated by PW on resize on the right.
This happens on resize. The uploaded file is ok.
How can I control which meta keep in the photo?
Thanks a lot (and sorry for my English)...
Im trying to install this core module and got the error of not having the ImageMagick library installed.
But if im checking for the version of my ImageMagick installed on my server via SSH im getting this response;
Version: ImageMagick 6.9.4-9 Q16 i386 2016-06-21 http://www.imagemagick.org
Copyright: Copyright (C) 1999-2016 ImageMagick Studio LLC
Features: Cipher DPC
Delegates (built-in): bzlib freetype gslib jng jpeg png ps tiff xml zlib
Does this even mean the library is installed? And if yes, why cant i install my module?
Pleaassee help me
What are your experiences with profile/color consistency when using Image Magick for resizing?
I know @horst is probably the person with the most experience on this, (hope you can chime in here Horst)
I noticed that In some cases Image Magic resized jpgs appear darker than the original, and after some digging it appears to involve various factors concering both the image preparation (Photoshop's save for web and even general profile handling before that) and the way the Image Magic resizing process is setup.
- Images with an embedded (srgb) profile that were exported via Photoshop's "save for web" function with "convert to srgb" and "embed profile" ON, somehow result in muted colors and a darker image, (actually it looks very much like when you would assign an srgb profile to an image that was already converted to srgb before, not dramatic, but quite noticeable with e.g. reds and cyans.)
- I tried multiple variations, with embedded and excluded srgb profile, "convert to srgb" on and off, but the result appears to be the same darker, muted image. Need to find time to do more structured testing though..
- The way the srgb profile is embedded in the jpg
- The way the Imagick module detects/ignores profiles
- Colorspace handling changes between imagick versions
- One of the above plus these rather involved technical reccomendations (tldr: convert to linear RGB, resize, convert back)
Would be nice to get a discussion going here. I am out of my league with this, technical knowledge wise but I'll try to keep up