Plain sailing

Peter Knight

"I'm walking backwards to Christmas

Across the Irish sea...."

I'm too lazy to update from somewhere interesting. Though I did direct a vocalist over my phone sitting on Haytor rocks in Dartmoor.

I was on the rocks, not the singer.

• Like 1

Marty - say hi to Katoomba and the Blueys from me too.

A magazine I used to read (PC format) had a regular piece whereby readers would take a photo of themselves around the world holding the latest issue. Reckon we should do a PW version from unusual or even usual places?

• Like 1

One of our TV progs (can't think which, but it may have been a kids programme or daytime magazine or similar) had this thing where they sent a teddy bear on holiday with various people. It was then photographed all over the world and the images shown on the programme. Something like that.

So maybe design something like a small A4 poster that has the logo, the right colours and something on it like:

"I updated

ProcessWire

From Here"

Then you take a photo of the poster with wherever it is in the background.

That could be somewhere exotic or even your back garden or down the pub. 

Up to you whether you are holding the poster or not.

• Like 1

I won't have a car for some time coming wednesday. So I already prepared and bought a universal rechargable battery

at media markt. It's an external box with selectable volt output between 15 and 20 volts but with lots of A/h.

So with this powering my laptop plus my internet usb dongle I will be updating my sites all back in the bus :lol:

• Like 2