how to use jquery / javascript code online version in pw?

lord_dupalski

how do I get jquery/javascript code online and use it on pw?

I'm trying to port my static html in pw by the way.

post-2613-0-68134200-1412601082_thumb.pn

I successfully used the css code since there are css files included in my template folders which I placed it there.

and used the <?php echo $config->urls->templates?> to make it work. see code above.

however there is a jquery code which is being called online. I know <?php echo $config->urls->templates?> wont work.

So how do I call it in pw? to make the jquery codes work?

it doesnt work if I left it like that by the way.

or should I just download the js files place it on my scripts folder then use <?php echo $config->urls->templates?> way again?

Assuming you have your Javascript in your templates folder, do exactly as you would for css.

So, if your scripts are in a folder called js, then

<script src="<?php echo $config->urls->templates?>js/jmyscript.min.js"></script>

EDIT:

The trick here is to think of your /site/templates/ folder as the root of your site, with the exception that you need to be explicit about the paths when including script and css files.

So, you might have

/site/templates/

--js

--css

--images

mytemplatefile.php

• Like 1

What you have hilighted works as long as you have jquery in your js folder.

If you are trying to use it from a CDN, then just call the CDN as you have done.

However, do remember you MUST load JQuery first before any other jquery plugin. So;

<script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.1.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script src="<?php echo $config->urls->templates?>js/jquery.myplugin.min.js"></script>

Joss

the code works as it is since it is a working template from responsee. when I just use the original html file from the template.

im trying to port it on pw, right now im just changing the path of the files (css, js ) etc.. to make it look like the original template

the problem is i dont think the .js files are being loaded by pw? thats why the slider and the feature slider at the bottom part wont show up

also the logo?