durch

frank2014

hi i'm Frank i'm 38 years young :)

normaly i make the sites int html, but now therse some one who wants to upload whitout html so i thougt whit a cms is to doe the best.. i've lookd into the net en noticed the processwire was not so hard to learn and still is in progress... so i'm going for it...

i have 2 kids an a dog :)

on my profile you can see a few sites that i've made..

i'm not a pro and i'm doing it for fun but now there are more and more people who are asking if i can make some sites....

so what i've done so far and what i've seen so far is realy great.. but my engilsh :(

i hope to learn a lot here

• Like 3

Hi Frank,

Welcome to this special place on the internet both forum and processwire.

Many experienced members here. Forum is loaded with very informative

posts. Find some time to go through the community category posts.

Here is one for starters: https://processwire.com/talk/topic/4173-grouped-forum-posts-links-articles-tutorials-code-snippets/

Edit:

In your profile the two links to www.mpgrafikx.nl and www.energy-radio.nl
are not opening properly (The address wasn't understood)

Oh:

Can you tell us how you found processwire ?

(curious)

Good day Frank!

I think that there are not enough non-English resources about Processwire on the web. This forum is the best place to start and ask questions. And it is in English, as you see. But I think it is worth your time to learn more English and more Processwire, because it seems like modern web technologies just cannot be mastered without those two ))

If you need a mentor or some other help in your native language and you are ready to pay for them, you could ask for it in this forum branch. But you always will get the best help in the whole wide Internet for free right here. Just ask substantial questions in the appropriate topics.

Welcome!

P.S. Try this online translation service.

If someone asks someone in a language that is other than English, we usually ask to stick to English, but I don't think we are inflexible with it. I would say, if you have a concrete question, try to ask in English, also because it will raise the chance that someone will answer, but if it becomes too difficult for you to understand or express the doubt it's ok to mix a bit of dutch in between. We have enough Dutch people here to understand it, and probably the German(ic)s will also :)

• Like 4

<p align="center"><form action="http://www.video-vlodrop/forms/post.php" enctype="application/x-www-form-urlencoded" method="post">
<p align="center">LET OP!!! <br />Selecteer hieronder de juiste afdeling!!!<br /></p>
<p align="center"><select name="select"> <option selected="selected" value="0">Selecteer hier uw afdeling</option> 
<option value="1">Algemene info</option>
<option value="2">Offertes</option>
</select></p>
<p align="center">Uw Naam: <br /><input name="naam" type="text" /> <br />Uw E-mail: <br /><input name="email" type="text" /></center></p>
 <p align="center">Uw Bericht:<br /><textarea cols="45" rows="7" name="bericht"></textarea><br /><input name="Submit" type="submit"
 value="Verzenden" /> <input type="reset" value="Reset dit formulier" /></p>

</form> </p>

thnx Martijn..

wel this is the  code:

an when i save it  i get

p>LET OP!!!<br />
Selecteer hieronder de juiste afdeling!!!</p>

<p>Selecteer hier uw afdelingAlgemene infoOffertes</p>

<p>Uw Naam:<br /><br />
Uw E-mail:</p>

<p>Uw Bericht:<br />
 </p>