Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
I can't tell what's wrong; my local development version appears just fine, but I copy over the site files and db online and the homepage content is not being contained. This is what it should look like (same site in the same browser, running on my localhost): http://imgur.com/UFZFzrd
What could be the problem here? Sorry to bring up something so irrelevant to PW here, I just know that you all are a valiant and helpful group, and no one on StackExchange seems to even know what I'm talking about.
Thanks a lot.
so i just downloaded this template and i uploaded it to my server made some .php changes so it would work and stuff but all the css-transitions or css-animations don't work. they just stop
if you checked out the template all those buttons are smooth and really nice, bit when you check out my site all those animations are gone, why is that? is there some option i have to toggle? or is it normal? how do i fix it ?
Hi, I have already tried in different ways and many times to migrate but I always have issues at the end.
Here's what I have done so far:
1. Install PW on live server (all normal)
2. Import local DB into live DB
3. Front page site seems to work but I cannot login into admin page
case 2 (I'm currently on this stage):
1. Copied all files from local to live server
2. Import local DB into live empty DB
3. Front page works, but any other page and admin page are 404
In both cases:
- I have changed config.php info accordingly to live server (DB name, DB user and pwd, userauthsalt code)
- Uncommented RewriteBase / and RewriteBase /pw/ lines on .htaccess
- applied owner and group permissions to www-data for PW location
- applied permissions to folders and files accordingly
- applied a2enmod rewrite to apache2 on live server and restarted service
I have read some posts (Ryan's too) about migration and it seems to me that I'm doing it fine, don't know what it fails-
I'm on VMWare machine, Ubuntu Server 18.04, php 7.2, phpMyAdmin 5.0.1
Hope you can help me, thanks in advance
Hi. I've been using Processwire for a few years now and installed it on a few different shared hosting servers without issues, but I'm now running into an issue on a Fasthosts shared server that I've not seen before. The installation goes ok and I have a working default site profile but I am unable to complete any uploads of images. It just hangs at the progress spinner during the upload. I thought it might be a priviledge issue so have temporarily set the dir / file privs. as 777 / 666 just to test that but it made no difference. I have no errors in the wire log. In server error log I have:
set_time_limit() has been disabled for security reasons in ....htdocs/wire/core/ImageSizerEngine.php on line 1035 and i note in the assets/file dir. where the image is being stored the date on the file being created has a year of 1970 and 0 length. If I leave the page this file disappears and nothing has been stored.
Does anyone know how I can enable set_time_limit if this is likely to be the problem?
Many thanks! Paul