Reno Theme

Peter Knight

I've set a custom image to replace the PW logo... I'm interested mainly in colors, and it would be even better if we could have a "color customizer" in the admin interface for the Reno theme. I've made this manually and there are only a few main colors, and by tweaking them the admin can match the client's color scheme.

Basic admin customizer feature request? I support it! +1 :D

However, I'm still a fan of the classic theme, mainly because the Reno theme has no dropdown menus, which I miss a lot. I no not like clicking around too much, the accordion style menu is not much fun..

• Like 1

Thanks @Sebii, I'll look into them.

@szabesz

I like the Reno theme better, even with its little quirks. It does have "dropdown" menus, at the end of the rows there's a flash-like icon.

I'm still a fun of the classic theme

A very basic customizer would be FUN (and not FAN) :)

• Like 1

Thanks trp, fixed the typo :)

As for the accordion: I'm missing the instant access of the second level of the main menu. Besides, positioning the mouse cursor over the little flash icon is troublesome, so I just tend to click the menu anyway.

EDIT: second level

Edited by szabesz

Always open can be accomplished by using these styles e.g. with AdminCustomFiles:

#main-nav > li > ul{ display: block !important; }
#main-nav > li { background-color: #e2e9ef !important; }

I was about to ask it! ;) Thanks a lot!

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi.

I,too, like the Reno Theme. But I has one major annoyance: It hijacks the alt-left / alt-right key combinations for sidebar hiding/showing.

These are the keyboard shortcuts every browser on every operation system has agreed upon to be for backward / forward navigation and I'm using them day in day out.

Would it be possible to free these keys again and put show/hide on some other keys?

• 5 years later...

Is the Reno Theme still alive? I hope so.

When updating to PHP 8.1 it throws this error:

Deprecated: trim(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in .../wire/modules/AdminTheme/AdminThemeReno/AdminThemeRenoHelpers.php on line 357

Anything I can do about it?