New CMS (and PW) blog

Peter Knight

Hi Peter,

are those dropdown selects intended to exist? http://uploadpie.com/gS6Cp

Cheers 3fingers. They're on my tiny things list IE the massive list of tiny things I need to find time to do :)

I think it's the Foundation framework which is auto-generating these ugly things. The select lists are not in the actual templates.

• Like 1

Thanks for the tip re. Url and Path History.

I've updated the URL yet the link above is till broken even though Path History is installed.

I't's a great CMS. I meant to be further into my learning but am having too much fun with PW right now.

Craft has some very nice features when it comes to editing content. Although I can't imagine an API as strong and flexible as ProcessWire's I think it's good to keep tabs on the better features if some of the better alternative CMS. It has a pretty nice interface.

I installed Craft some days ago and was well impressed with the interface and flexibility, but after playing around a bit and reading their docs I got the idea that it is not nearly as flexible and powerful as PW. I also have the feeling that they managed to have such a clean interface by giving less flexibility, because each field works in a completely different way, while in PW all fields use the same repeatable resources.

• Like 3