What are those black Zorro masks on the avatars?

Ivan Gretsky

I swear I saw netcarver and horst in black masks before this topic. That's why I asked. The mystery is still unrevealed to me))

Oh, I would also like to know!

How did you recognise them anyway?

Edit: Ivan, I really didn't see those masks before, that's also a mystery to me :)

• Like 1

I swear I saw netcarver and horst in black masks before this topic. That's why I asked. The mystery is still unrevealed to me))

@Ivan: You have seen my avatar with a mask? (before this thread comes up?)

I have made one because I have seen @netcarvers, and, believe me, I swear I have seen another one, but can't remember who it was. But also the first zorro avatar I has made wasn't looking good, so I have changed it back after a few minutes.

So the question goes to @netcarver: "Are you the initiator of this?"  ;):lol:

<snip>

So the question goes to @netcarver: "Are you the initiator of this?"  ;):lol:

Inspired by Pete's recent change to his avatar and due to all the revelations this last year about digital spying, I decided it was time to take action to hide my avatar's identity from the powers that be. Advising my avatar to don a mask seemed like a simple step he could take towards that goal. I'm glad others are starting to take an interest in their avatars' rights too. :)

• Like 5

Actually I thought it would turn out that those masks indicate the testers of Apeisa's new shopping cart and it is some clever marketing stuff going on...

But this whole topic led me to pathetic thinking about the ProcessWire community instead. I think it is great that we, the people of different countries, nations and races can joke around while making something important together instead of oppressing each other with warfare, sanctions slander and such. This type of communication can make real progress in establishing some understanding and mutual respect instead of suspicion and hatred. I am thakthul to this community and it's spirit.

Not a master with this kind of language, so pardon my grandiloquence. I usually prefer irony.

I havе no television at home, but yesterday was visiting someone who has )).

• Like 9

We are all humans Ivan, borders & nations are not build for safety (in first place) instead they are the result of people controlling other people for gaining power. People are competitive by nature. I don't like to use races in this context, cause that is just evolution, adapting to the environment they are living in over a long periode of time. We as human have to question everything, even the things we think we know. Most things are just learnt by confrontation with the subject very often and taken as granted, thus making it 'truth'.

We have a fine community here, caring for each other, caring for the things we believe in and believe in the goodness of other people . It's not only the quality of ProcessWire that makes this community thriving the most important part is the social part over here.

• Like 8

Apologies for the confusion Ivan, I had no idea that asking my avatar to wear a mask would lead to confusion about the shopping cart module - there is no link between the two. I'll let my avatar know that he nearly caused an international incident in the PW community! :)

• Like 6