[Core] InputfieldCKEditor: Skins

Mike Rockett

Greets :)

I'm using the dev-build of PW for one of my sites (obviously will upgrade to 2.5 when released).

I'm not a huge fan of the default CKEditor skin, and would like to use the office2013 theme instead.

How would I go about doing that?

Update

I have tried adding a skins directory in site/modules/InputfieldCKEditor and loading the skin via config.js, but it looks for the skin in the wire/modules/Inputfield/InputfieldCKEditor/ckeditor-4.4.3/skins directory... Any way to change that?

Update (again)

This works, but isn't so elegant:

../../../../../../../site/modules/InputfieldCKEditor/skins/office2013

Surely one could make it so that it looks in both the `wire` and `site` directories for skins?

• Like 3

Hi Mike - does this help: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17863112/ckeditor-move-skins-folder-somewhere-else ?

I think that link is saying that using just / instead of using all those ../ will get you to the root of your site so maybe something like /site/modules/InputfieldCKEditor/skins/office2013 would work.

• Like 1

Hi Mike - does this help: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17863112/ckeditor-move-skins-folder-somewhere-else ?

I think that link is saying that using just / instead of using all those ../ will get you to the root of your site so maybe something like /site/modules/InputfieldCKEditor/skins/office2013 would work.

Hi Pete, unfortunately that doesn't work... It just uses two slashes somewhere in the middle of the path...

wire/modules/Inputfield/InputfieldCKEditor/ckeditor-4.4.3/skins//site/modules/InputfieldCKEditor/skins/office2013

See my post below. Also, I didn't realise before that you had to specify a skin name before the path. I tried without it, and it gave my the result as striked-out above.

Okay wait - ignore my previous post. It does actually work (where you use the skin name first, and then the root-relative path to its folder), but it won't load because the following URLs are forbidden (403):

/site/modules/InputfieldCKEditor/skins/office2013/?t=E6FDskin.js

/site/modules/InputfieldCKEditor/skins/office2013/?t=E6FDeditor.css