mind boggling Foundation conflict

Joss

Okay, solved it.

But something must have changed in Dev that I have missed.

Basically, I forgot to check if the image existed before outputting it. (Embarrassing since I make a big thing about that on my tutorials!)

Normally, this would scream a huge great error at you, but for some reason it didn't.

Because the basic-page is rendering two child pages (currently) and the second one did not have an image, that threw a server error which impacted on the foundation aside code, though I really don't know how.

Putting the check to make sure the field had an image in it solved the problem.

• Like 2

Yep, worked out, though I haven't the foggiest why a php error would affect just one little bit of jquery functionality. 

A mystery it will have to remain, however, as I have already spent way too much time on it!

One thing that has happened to me is if there is an error that has not shown then processwire halts rendering which in turn doesn't render my footer. If a footer doesn't render there goes your jquery if thats where your jquery is. Were you logged in as su when you were debugging out of curiousity? 

Yep, worked out, though I haven't the foggiest why a php error would affect just one little bit of jquery functionality. 

A mystery it will have to remain, however, as I have already spent way too much time on it!

Well, this was the reason behind my asking if you were getting errors from the resizing operation. Anyway, I am glad you got it solved :)

• Like 1