How to show image via URL (not uploaded)? Is this possible?

gim

Hello and thanks in advance,

I've just started work with the new client using PW.  So far, it looks great and I've made a few edits. I am trying to update an image for their BBB logo (to make it live from BBB, not static) and can't figure out how.  I did look for an answer before posting.

The key here is that the image is hosted on the BBB site. The entire goal of this badge system is that the image is hosted by the BBB itself. Therefore, I cannot upload it. How can I show an image without uploading it?

Front end.  I want to display an image from a third-party site on my site's front end, for users.

I'm assuming it would use the image field; however, I am brand-new to process wire so frankly I'm not sure this is possible but I really hope it is!

Hi gim and welcome to PW - first things first - anything is possible in PW :) No seriously - with some basic PHP skills, and maybe a little help from the forum, you really can achieve whatever you need.

Just to clarify - do you want the site editors to be able to define the URL to an image that is on the third party site, or is this a one of hardcoded image? Let me know and I'll give you some appropriate solutions.