German facility management & building-cleaning company, oellerking.de

Ole

Hey Guys,
The site isn't brand new, but runs for four months now.

The client is a facility management & building-cleaning company from Hamburg, Germany. We had reworked the Corporate Design before we started the creation of the website.

Quite modest colors characterize the website. ;)
Besides that, there is nothing really special about the site.

• ProcessWire 2.4
  • Responsive Layout
  • a few "Cross-fields" (display data on different pages, but get it all from one central place to avoid redundant data like contact informations)

Modules:

• Hanna Code
  • Redirects (to keep the search engine ranking)
  • Modules Manager
  • ModestAdminTheme (my absolute favorite Admin theme)
  • and most important: ProcessPreview by nico! Big thanks again for finalizing this nice module!

This site will be constantly reworked and extended with smaller and bigger things.

oellerking.de

• Like 6

A small thing I found: The border of the dropdown navigation has a fixed width because of the img solution, to narrow for the widest layout and to wide for the smallest layout. There are ways to get a gradient with css and pseudo-elements and even gradients as normal borders are doable. I don't know which browsers you needed to support, but this would be an enhancement. 

Edit: Just before the layout switches to the mobile view, the top bar navigation stacks vertically. 

post-874-0-01681000-1409831206.png

Hello,

Very nice website :)!

For the slideshows (with bx slider apparently), when there is only one image there are no left and right arrows. But there is one "big dot link" under the image.

Is(n't) it possible to make it disappear/have this option deactivated automatically when there is only one image?

A small thing I found: The border of the dropdown navigation has a fixed width because of the img solution, to narrow for the widest layout and to wide for the smallest layout. There are ways to get a gradient with css and pseudo-elements and even gradients as normal borders are doable. I don't know which browsers you needed to support, but this would be an enhancement. 

Edit: Just before the layout switches to the mobile view, the top bar navigation stacks vertically. 

There was a reason, for building the menu this way. But I can't remember, why... Of course it is a lot smarter to build everything with CSS (gradients) and all the modern stuff. But for some reason I had to make it with images.

I don't know if some content were changed or what else went wrong. I'll take a look on it.

"Thanks" for error reporting! ;)

Hello,

Very nice website :)!

For the slideshows (with bx slider apparently), when there is only one image there are no left and right arrows. But there is one "big dot link" under the image.

Is(n't) it possible to make it disappear/have this option deactivated automatically when there is only one image?

I couldn't find a option to deactivate the pagination, when a single image is displayed.

Displaying a single image in a standard image tag is easier for me, than to change the JS... :)

Thanks anyway for this food for thought.