Recently Browsing 0 members
- No registered users viewing this page.
Error: Exception: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'page_path_history.language_id' in 'field list' (in wire/modules/PagePathHistory.module line 752)By JeevanisM
I have installed 1 year old project backup into the new latest PW version. I used an earlier backup(taken in August 2020) and installed such as :
1. I downloaded the latest (ProcessWire 3.0.185 dev © 2021) then extracted into htdocs 2. copy pasted the site-profile from my backup. (this has the files/folders same as other site profiles, classic, beginner etc) 3. I chose my backup site profile and installed 4. I am able to login the admin panel 5. My fronted home page shows error as below Error: Exception: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'page_path_history.language_id' in 'field list' (in wire/modules/PagePathHistory.module line 752) #0 wire/modules/PagePathHistory.module (752): PDOStatement->execute() #1 wire/core/PagesPathFinder.php (1014): PagePathHistory->getPathInfo('/', Array) #2 wire/core/PagesPathFinder.php (222): PagesPathFinder->getPathHistory('/') #3 wire/core/PagesRequest.php (255): PagesPathFinder->get('/', Array) #4 wire/core/Wire.php (414): PagesRequest->___getPage() #5 wire/core/WireHooks.php (951): Wire->_callMethod('___getPage', Array) #6 wire/core/Wire.php (485): WireHooks->runHooks(Object(PagesRequest), 'getPage', Array) #7 wire/modules/Process/ProcessPageView.module (10 This error message was shown because: you are logged in as a Superuser. Error has been logged.
so I removed the line where its selecting language_id from the file wire/modules/PagePathHistory.module line 752
But this is an ugly fix, so is there any other proper fix for this issue ? Does any one experience same issue when trying to install from a backup site profile ?
I’m new to Processwire. I’ve installed the current release version at my very-long-time (25 years) host, pair Networks. MySQL db is created. Installation process completed with no errors.
I’m now trying to log in. Rather than taking the default `/admin` suggestion, I chose `/xyzzy`. When I go to `example.com/xyzzy`, PW displays a login screen, as expected. I enter the username (`xyzzy`) and password that I assigned (and copied and stored in 1Password) in the installation process (five words separated by hyphens). So far, so good.
I would expect then to be taken to the admin pages. Or (if I got something wrong) to be given an error message. Instead, I’m taken to the URL `example.com/xyzzy/page/?login=1`, which as far as I can tell is exactly the same as the initial login page. No error is given.
I grew so frustrated by this, that I deleted the entire installation and the MySQL database, re-downloaded PW, installed it again using a different username and password for the admin account.
And I’m seeing exactly the same behavior. Time for me to ask you experts: WTF?
Many thanks for any insights you may have....
By Grigorij Schleifer
Hello processwire community, I am a total CMS beginner and I am trying to install processwire on my mac.
I have downloaded processwire using git and loaded the location, where the files where downloaded into chrome, safary or opened the location from the terminal. No installation guide startet. I just typed the directory location into the browsers url address bar and could see all the files that were downloaded. When I tried to open installl.php file, my browser just showed me the code.
I think I am missing something trivial. Do I need to install a specific PHP version and MySQL first? Or do I need to set up an Apache server first.
I am very thankful for every suggestion/help I can get.
By Nik Groningen
Currently I'm developing a platform and use Processwire for some of the backend. Everything is working very well on localhost, but the installation on namecheap does not complete. I've read some comments on this forum that mentioned hosting on namecheap (without mentioning issues).
Attached is a screenshot of the last step of the installation. It looks very similar to the problem mentioned in this thread: https://processwire.com/talk/topic/15516-processwire-do-not-complete-installation/. Unfortunately, this didn't help me. I also attached a picture of the server. In the error_log, i do get some error messages related to includes and requires like:
[18-Jun-2020 03:42:32 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/niklcicr/public_html/wire/config.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/php') in /home/niklcicr/public_html/wire/core/ProcessWire.php on line 1199
On the last screen, the console outputs a internal server error 500.
That's what I tried: Installation on another server (freeinfinity) and it worked fine, installation on another namecheap account (did not work), and I adjusted the .htaccess file according to other threads in this forum that had similar problems (did not work).
Is there anyone who got Processwire to work on namecheap hosting or can point me in the right direction?
Thanks in advance,
Hi, I have already tried in different ways and many times to migrate but I always have issues at the end.
Here's what I have done so far:
1. Install PW on live server (all normal)
2. Import local DB into live DB
3. Front page site seems to work but I cannot login into admin page
case 2 (I'm currently on this stage):
1. Copied all files from local to live server
2. Import local DB into live empty DB
3. Front page works, but any other page and admin page are 404
In both cases:
- I have changed config.php info accordingly to live server (DB name, DB user and pwd, userauthsalt code)
- Uncommented RewriteBase / and RewriteBase /pw/ lines on .htaccess
- applied owner and group permissions to www-data for PW location
- applied permissions to folders and files accordingly
- applied a2enmod rewrite to apache2 on live server and restarted service
I have read some posts (Ryan's too) about migration and it seems to me that I'm doing it fine, don't know what it fails-
I'm on VMWare machine, Ubuntu Server 18.04, php 7.2, phpMyAdmin 5.0.1
Hope you can help me, thanks in advance