Let's Highlight Processwire's Ability To Be An "enterprise Cms"

marcus

Any website that promotes Processwire will always be of benefit and helpful by encouraging others to try out Processwire that are looking for a cms.

But for me the best way is to focus on making Processwire the best it can be and everything else will follow. There are still many other areas of Processwire that can be improved on and when that is done and focused on I think Processwire will speak for itself.

In my experience though admittedly I haven't built websites for businesses larger than 10 staff is that if you do your job properly and come across as someone who knows what they are doing the buyer of your service will be more than happy to let you make the decision on what is best for them as that's one of the points of hiring an expert in the first place.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
In my experience though admittedly I haven't built websites for businesses larger than 10 staff is that if you do your job properly and come across as someone who knows what they are doing the buyer of your service will be more than happy to let you make the decision on what is best for them as that's one of the points of hiring an expert in the first place.

That's pretty true unless you don't have a real reputation...