Problems With Textile Plugin

Gazley

Hi there

I tried to install Netcarver's Textile module but after installation, the install option(s) in the modules page remained disabled. I uninstalled and reinstalled using the version from Github but had the same issues. I'm using PW 2.4 and PHP 5.5.

Any ideas?

Cheers.

Hi Gazley,

I have an idea what this might be. Can you edit TextformatterTextile.module and comment out the 'requires' line...

// 'requires' => 'PHP>=5.3.0'

...save the file and reload the modules page. Let me know if that fixes the issue for you.

• Like 1

Hi Nico

It's not the version of PHP that's potentially the issue. It's the fact the plugin now uses the "requires" line. IIRC that's a pretty recent PW thing - possibly dev branch or post 2.4 at least (I'm not sure on the exact version.) If commenting out that line fixes the problem I'll amend the module page to reflect the correct compatibility.

• Like 1

Hi Netcarver,

Just to let you know, your suggestion worked but I had to comment out the line in all three of the .module files in order to get each of them to install.

Thank you very much for the module and your help with getting it installed :)

Cheers.

• Like 1

@Gazley

Thank you for reporting the problem. I'll remove the requires line from the code until after the next PW release and at that point I'll re-introduce it and mark the module as compatible with that version of PW.

Edited to add: Now done.