Release: Flagpages

marcus

Hi Marcus, 

Thanks for the response, I really appreciate it. I've installed the latest version but having the same issue, my PW install is 3.0.42 Master, PHP version 7.0.

If I remove the FlagPages user permissions in the module settings, on the frontend I do get the 'You need to grant flagging permissions first!' output. When I apply the permission for superuser, $flags->renderList(); outputs blank.

Ah, I see. renderList() won't output anything when no page is flagged in the first place. You can see renderList as a result listing. Once you use renderLink, flag at least one page renderLink should output this very page

edit: The reason I was getting no ouput was that I didn't have SessionHandlerDB installed. Probably a rookie mistake, but I'd started implementing this module for testing as admin before I added front end login/registration functionality. 

Thanks for your help with this great module, I can see many uses for it. Do you have a BTC address so I can make a donation for your work?

Hi Marcus,

I had no other non-core modules installed at the time, it was the lack of SessionHandlerDB being activated on the basic profile that caused me issues. 

It's working beautifully now!

However, my next step is implementing this as an option within each item of a selector list!