Site for a hairdresser also using pro fields

dazzyweb

Here is a website I nearly finished(Still waiting for decent photos from client for gallery) for a hairdresser in Slovakia so it's all in Slovak.

http://www.milujsvojevlasy.sk/

This is the first site that I used profields. I used pro fields table on the price list page: http://www.milujsvojevlasy.sk/cennik/ Using Profields table made it really nice and simple for the client to update prices in the admin.

For the booking system I integrated a separate script.

Used my own grid system / framework http://www.cutegrids.com  to make it responsive.

and of course built using the fantastic Processwire and Profields.

• Like 16

Nice , I like the fields demo. I assume this is where the staff can easily log in to change prices. I'm working on something similar at the moment.

Yes, all the prices can be changed in the admin or extra services added as and when needed.

Maybe one could also remove the grass in the window of the car, as it's a cutout. 

The other parts are nice. I especially like the transparent header. Makes the fixed bar not as visually heavy as they use to be on other sites.

Hi,

very nice one - though the photo on the homepage picturing the lady with the comb and trimmer is a bit terrifying, not? What is she planning to do with me?  :rolleyes:

That was one of the best ones I could find of the hairdresser / owner. You should have seen the other ones. Let's say they were not for family viewing. :)

• Like 1

Who came up with the design ? You ? The design is very well done: top menu - side bar - body - colors,

font type/size, footer, => no out of the css box blue and black, but individual attractive style and pro look.

Good shooted pictures too.

I saw, and you mentioned, that you are using your own css grid cutegrids. Checked your cutegrids website,

very well explained with examples. Thanks for letting me this find also, a real nice, easy and effective grid.

How long did it take to code this responsive css grid ?

+1 website for your portfolio.

p.s.

at the bottom, just above </body> </html> you have a </script> tag that I can not trace back

in the <script></script> stack. I wonder: does it have some closing function like something

similar that is done in css with tricks like this: <div style="clear:both;"> </div> ?

Who came up with the design ? You ? The design is very well done: top menu - side bar - body - colors,

font type/size, footer, => no out of the css box blue and black, but individual attractive style and pro look.

I designed the site by myself. Thanks for the positive feedback.

I saw, and you mentioned, that you are using your own css grid cutegrids. Checked your cutegrids website,

very well explained with examples. Thanks for letting me this find also, a real nice, easy and effective grid.

How long did it take to code this responsive css grid ?

I am not really sure what the exact time span was but I worked on it on and off over a month period.

p.s.

at the bottom, just above </body> </html> you have a </script> tag that I can not trace back

in the <script></script> stack. I wonder: does it have some closing function like something

similar that is done in css with tricks like this: <div style="clear:both;"> </div> ?

I can't seem to see that anywhere. Maybe you can PM me a little more detail and I will have a look where you mean.

Here is a screenshot of the admin for the table. It consists of tables for each service category. They are then joined together in the page to make one price table separated into different service sections.

post-1906-0-20428500-1405426330_thumb.jp

• Like 3

p.s.

I still see an extra "</script>"  tag at the bottom right before the </body> ... I saw it by viewing the source in the browser and it's there on all pages.

It's probably some extra markup in your foot.inc file... if you kept using those files.

Pwired mentioned this before but I just checked the home page so didn't see it.

I see now that it was on all pages except the home page. There was conditional there and I accidentally put the ending script tag outside.

All sorted now. Thanks Pwired & neildaemond for bringing it to my attention.