Custom Login Page

tarang9211

Hello!

I am developing a website/app using the ProcessWire framework. Just for testing purposes, I have created a custom index.html page which takes care of the ui for registration and login. The registration will ask the user for a few questions, and when the Register button is clicked it will register the user and possible add it to a database. Multiple users with the same information cannot be created. I am totally lost on how to do this. I have also included my index.html page for reference. It is still a work in progress.

Please do let me know. I am creating something of this sort for the first time ever.

tennis.zip

Note that users are pages in processwire. You can see them in the page tree under Admin › Access › Users. The API shows you how to create a new user programmatically at the bottom of this page. If you want to attach more info to a user, you can probably modify the user template directly from the admin backend. Under templates, select Show system templates from the filter menu. Hope this helps you get started!

edit: whoops, I somehow expected this to be markdown formatted :)

It would be quite nice to know, how well you can use php or html to answer you question appropriately. 

I have seen you already found this topic: https://processwire.com/talk/topic/107-custom-login/ It should give a quite good overview how to implement a login form. Also Hari KT added a baseline registration code, which you could build on.