Field Generator

Pierre-Luc

@Hafa,

I suggest you first rule out if MAMP/OpenSSL is the issue. I don't use MAMP myself so I don't know how to enable OpenSSL. Maybe others will chime in but meanwhile you can find out. Can you also confirm you are running the required PHP version? Additionally, to rule out the problem of your environment, you can test your site in lightning.pw....(when it's back online :-))

I just confirmed that OpenSSL is enable on MAMP, so that's not the issue...

lightning.pw is still off :(

Hi @hafa. I exclusively run my projects on Linux(Ubuntu)/Apache, I have no clue if MAMP is able to run this and cannot confirm that it will.

If you can, PM me your server info so I can go look at it, or if you prefer send me a package including all the files + mysql dump so I can have a look first-hand to see why it's not working.

module doesn't uninstall properly. put issue notes on github.
If possible for you and not annoying for people using this module I would really recommend to rename your module since it doesn't generate fields at all.
What about ProcessValueGenerator or ProcessRandValueGenerator. :)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Thanks @Pierre-Luc for this, I use MAMP on a Mac and found the dependencies were present by default, and they are on my hosting also so I tried your module and it works exactly as I hoped; thank you! ^_^ (and "Hi!" from just down the road (Ottawa :))

• Like 1