Problem with Ckeditor and Field ckEditor

Alex L

Hello community,
I have a problem and although I have installed the latest version ProcessWire and have the CKEditor module installed.

Now you should create a new field and link it to the CKeditor, but unfortunately I see in the drop-down menu the point with the CKEditor not.

I am a German ProcessWire users and excuse me for my English translated.

Can someone help me there. I would already like to use the CKEditor, but unfortunately I'm not alone on.

Thank you in advance for the help.

Hi Alex,

Welcome to PW!

I can't tell from your question exactly how you are trying to set up the CKEditor field, but there are two steps. You need to create the field as a "Textarea" field on the Basics tab and then choose CKEditor from the Inputfield Type on the Details tab.

If this is what you are trying and CKEditor is not an available option there, please let us know and we'll try to help you figure out what the problem is.

Hi Adrian,
thank you for the quick help. Now I could create the field, just as you told me. However, the CKEditor is not displayed when I want to create a new page or a blog article.

What am I doing wrong? I show you here a screenshot. Maybe you know what I'm doing anything wrong.

post-2405-0-05422800-1402957250_thumb.jp

So, now, I've found the error. I have renamed when uploading files to the server to CKEditor 4.3.2 folder in CKEditor and have the whole thing now reversed and overwrite the module with the new files to the web space.

Now my CKEditor is already displayed. So I am now smarter and have thus gained valuable experience :-) but thank you for the quick help.

post-2405-0-03668400-1402962580_thumb.jp

• Like 2