Processwire Logo Vector

Nico Knoll

Hey,

could anyone provide the current PW logo as a vector? I'm working on some animation stuff (completely new in this section).

A really not polished sample (first play around with After Effects) using a self-made vector of the logo:

pw.gif

post-140-0-70309200-1402486731_thumb.gif

• Like 1

My face when the logo appears -> :)

My face when it disappears -> :(

Repeat... ;)

So this reminds me of the joke about the man who asked is friend if the indicators (signals) on his car were working:

"Yes it is, no it isn't, yes it is, no it isn't...."

• Like 4

If someone want's to use this as kind of an intro or want to play around with it just drop me a line and I'll send you the after effects file or rendered 1080p version of it. If you need another background just give me the image and I'll create a video or you.

I think that would be a great addition for the screencasts we recently talked about.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
On 6/11/2014 at 7:43 AM, Beluga said:

For vector animation, you could consider Synfig. It supports frame-by-frame these days, too.

Hey, I'm not sure about that but you can try other different vector program for windows for your issue. Some of which I personally use are:

1. Gravit Designer
2. Vectr
3. SVG Edit

There are other great tools too but I would suggest you to read more about them before deciding which one would be best for you.

• 3 months later...