Website Builder for Small Media Company

Melanie Simington

We are looking for quotes to see how much it will cost to build out our site.   We are a small media agency.    We have a url and it is through Earthlink.  We do have access to it.  I’m not sure if you would build it through Earthlink or if we need to change it to something else.  We just need a few content pages with little interaction.   We will also need a logo design.

A few questions…

1.       How much do you charge? 

2.       If you charge by the hour, how many hours do you estimate it will take?

3.       Can you send some links of other sites you have worked on?

Thanks so much! 

Melanie

Melanie Simington

VP of Media Services

Napolitano and Co., Inc

404-843-8038

Hello,

I suppose this is you:

Napolitano & CO

Napolitano And Company,
90 W Wieuca Road NE # 103
Atlanta, GA 30342 - View Map
Phone: (404) 843-8038
Web: Napolitanoinc.com

Domain Name: NAPOLITANOINC.COM   Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.   Whois Server: whois.networksolutions.com   Referral URL: http://www.networksolutions.com/en_US/   Name Server: DNS2.EARTHLINK.NET   Name Server: DNS3.EARTHLINK.NET   Status: clientTransferProhibited   Updated Date: 04-feb-2013   Creation Date: 15-mar-2001   Expiration Date: 15-mar-2015>>> Last update of whois database: Wed, 28 May 2014 10:19:01 UTC <<<

Earthlink hosting services seem quite expensive for what they offer and (what could be) your needs.

Can you precise how many pages (more or less) you would like please?

What would be the interaction/functionalities you would need or desire? Mobile-friendly website (or not), contact form, image/photo gallery, slideshow...?

Do you want to redesign the logo that we see at napolitanoinc.com? On which media does the logo need to appear?

Is the content already ready/available (texts/copy, images/photos...)?

For when (more or less) do you need the project to be "live"?

I'm not sure if you would work with people from Europe (apart from email, instant messaging, and skype for instance, in France we can have free phone calls - including to mobile phones - to the USA, Canada, China... with some of the competing ISPs).

I have to precise that depending on your requirements/needs, I may, or may not, be the one you need or who is qualified enough for the project, as I'm quite new to Processwire, that is an incredible Content Management Framework/System. I'm currently redesigning my website with it :) and the form builder, among other functionalities, is awesome.

I could perhaps help for Search Engine Optimization later (but like many, I often optimize the website from the very beginning and improve it later on).

For the logo, it wouldn't be a problem as we all know, including myself, good graphic designers.

I'm writing this message to help, be it me or probably someone else that will take on the project.

Have a nice day :)!

NB: it's "incredible", if we enter Melanie Simington VP of Media Services in the google search field, your post is in first position...

I have the impression I have already seen you, perhaps on Linkedin or somewhere else on (the) Internet...

PS: I'm thinking that I really need to make my website bilingual/multilingual later on, and why not also in Spanish :).

NB 2: by the way, this may interest you (I found this service a few days ago): mailerlite.com

PS 2: and perhaps this responsive HTML email framework too (mentioned on the forum): zurb.com/ink/

[Complementary: templates.mailchimp.com/ + templates.mailchimp.com/resources/inline-css/ + github.com/mailchimp/Email-Blueprints + campaignmonitor.com/templates/ + "We recommend using an ESP like ... or ..., since some mail clients strip out the responsive formatting when you send an email."]

• 3 weeks later...