owzim

Regular ProcessWire meetup in Berlin

As an aside, I wish we had more devs here in South Africa. There's only two of us, I think: Larry Botha + team (an agency called Fixate) and myself. Our government sites could totally do with a ProcessWire upgrade.

• Like 2

@Nico Knoll seems to be inactive at the moment, last seen on June 5. We should get @marcus aboard too. Making noise at the PHP meetup could be a task after New Year's.

I am available on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays and definitely like to meet up before Christmas.

• Like 1

A search on forum members, located in Berlin, turned up the following list:

Some of them haven't been active recently, but perhaps a mention will get their attention.

• Like 2

I am in Johannesburg (yes, @Mike Rockett  :) ) right now, but I am already on my way back to Berlin.

A meeting in Berlin would be great. January would fit me better, actually. There is a lot of work here at year's end.

2 minutes ago, ceberlin said:

A meeting in Berlin would be great. January would fit me better, actually. There is a lot of work here at year's end.

+1

If Hicks may join, I'd gladly be there ;-) Leipzig is not far away enough.

damn... I totally missed this topic but it looks like as if nothing happened so far ;)

Any further plans for a meetup? Currently "regular" might be a tricky thing for me but let's have a beer anyways ... :)

• Like 1

I feel like that this topic is worth resurrecting. We could loosely meet in a pub first in order to test the waters if a PW related meetup in Berlin has a future.

Concrete suggestion: what do you folks think of Monday, Aug 26th, 19:30, Aufsturz in Mitte district?

• Like 1

On 8/18/2019 at 12:28 AM, wbmnfktr said:

@marcus is there a https://www.buymeacoffee.com/ or beer button we can join in for the meetup

Nothing in that regard yet. Let's just try to meet over a drink and learn from that point on whether to set up any form of "infrastructure" at all 🙂

• Like 2

@marcus, is Monday still the plan for the meetup? Looks as if we are the only ones for now though, or do you know from others planning to join us?

15 hours ago, chrizz said:

@marcus, is Monday still the plan for the meetup? Looks as if we are the only ones for now though, or do you know from others planning to join us?

Yes, still intend to be at Aufsturz at the given time. But unfortunately I know of nobody else joining besides from you.

Hi guys,

I'm definitely interested in such meetings, but Monday is always my volleyball-day 😞

2 hours ago, neophron said:

Hi guys,

I'm definitely interested in such meetings, but Monday is always my volleyball-day 😞

I chose today more or less randomly, so Monday is not locked. Intention was to start a thing, to revive the discussion about it.

as discussed yesterday this wasn't the last Wireabend-Bier (perfect wording @marcus!) in Berlin. I am looking forward to meet more of you in the future with another beer 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2