ProcessLoginPersistent

Craig

Actually, I think it needs to be:

$this->destroyLogins($this->wire('user')->id);

because I am getting this error:

HP Notice: Object of class ProcessWire\User could not be converted to int in /var/www/html/site/assets/cache/FileCompiler/site/modules/LoginPersist/LoginPersist.module:400

4 minutes ago, teppo said:

Hey @adrian! I'm pretty sure that those issues were already fixed. Could you check that you've got 2.1.0 installed?

Thanks @teppo - I actually noticed there was a new version the other day and used the PW Upgrades module to update, but for some reason it's not actually updating the module (I just tried again) - I assumed it had worked. 

Anyway, I manually updated to 2.1.0 and you're correct of course - it seems like they have been fixed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, adrian said:

used the PW Upgrades module to update, but for some reason it's not actually updating the module (I just tried again) - I assumed it had worked. 

Hi! Glad you've got it updated (in the end)... is the problem you had with PW Upgrades, or something I've done (or not done!) with the LoginPersist module?

1 minute ago, Craig said:

is the problem you had with PW Upgrades, or something I've done (or not done!) with the LoginPersist module?

Honestly not sure - maybe the permissions on that file got messed up? I expect it was something locally specific.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...